Digitas Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

SEM Analyst Interview

SEM Analyst
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Digitas Health in September 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by an in-house recruiter.

Had to present an assignment of hair replacement to the group.

Met with 4 people from the company. Entry level people to senior SEM/PPC campaign managers in there center city office.

Interviewed for 3 hours and walked around the location. Nice building.

Interview Question – What type of calls to actions would you use?   View Answer

Media Planner Interview

Media Planner
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas Health in July 2013.

Interview Details – I had a long day of interviews - about 5 which is standard. It makes for a very long day.

Interview Question – Questions concerning print versus online. I only have online experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy! I went back and forth only twice.

Copy Supervisor Interview

Copy Supervisor
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas Health in October 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was simple for me but I hear it takes longer for others. Interviewed with 7 people in one afternoon.

Interview Question – All my questions were standard interview fare. My worry was would my lack of digital writing skills translate to a digital agency.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked to come in as a Senior Copywriter when I had a title of Copy Supervisor. I fought to keep the title. Money-wise I was fine with the salary because I was coming from NY and knew there'd be a drop off.

Account Associate Interview

Account Associate
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas Health in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the HR associated to schedule an interview. After a bit of back and forth with her, I finally scheduled a time. I came in and interviewed with 3 different individuals from 2 different capabilities. They spent a lot of time explaining how things worked at Digitas Health and what I would be doing in my current role. Overall, I felt very comfortable in the interview and did not feel intimidated despite my limited experience as an entry-level applicant.

Interview Question – Describe how your internships and educational background have prepared you for this role.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Digitas Health in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of 2 phone screenings by the HR department who had found my resume from a major search engine, then 1 phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by 3 phone interviews, and then a panel of in person interviews that did not include the hiring or reporting manager.

All-in-all, I felt as though through this extensive process, the requirements that had been presented originally for the position were not the skills and requirements truly wanted for the role, and that mixed messages were being presented, (especially when the hiring manager was no longer part of the interview process). I was not surprised to find that we both decided that the position was not a good fit, but I was surprised that it happened so late in the process.

Interview Question – What is your greatest strength and greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Digitas Health in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for my job at Digitas Health online. Having applied for many jobs in the two months leading up to that point, I wasn't expecting much. But only a few days after submitting my application, a recruiter in Boston called me for an impromptu phone interview. I felt unprepared, but somehow managed to snag an in-person interview.

I honestly had no idea what to expect walking into Digitas Health. So when I took the elevator up and the doors opened, I was in awe. The space is beautiful - bright, creative, bursting with energy. I sat in the cafe area, waiting for my interviewers, feeling a bit overdressed in my gray sweater dress, tights and heels. Immediately, though, I felt like I was in a great place.

I was first interviewed by the woman who would soon be my boss, who is (and was during my interview process) kind, funny and extremely personable. I was surprised by how young she was, but she was clearly qualified for her position. She asked questions about my qualifications, but also inquired about more personal topics. The personal questions weren't probing - just a way to determine if we could all function as a team. I immediately sensed that she and I had a lot in common and hoped that I'd be offered the job on her team.

After the one-on-one interview with her, I was interviewed by another woman who had worked on the team previously. She was genuine and very nice. Again, she was surprisingly young and very cute. And I'd also met her before, which was coincidentally very funny. She asked more questions about my work ethic, my passion for my work. She told me she thought I'd be a great fit and I hoped she was right. We continued to chat and ended up talking for so long that I missed the follow-up call with the recruiter.

Negotiation Details – Honestly, I didn't negotiate at all. I accepted the offer and was quite happy with it.

Worked for Digitas Health? Contribute to the Community!