Digitas

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Associate Contributor Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Digitas in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very efficient and clear - several emails were exchanged, and I was provided with directions to the office and a detailed list of team members with whom I would interview. Interviews were kept short (20 minutes) and to the point, with questions focused on my current job (likes, dislikes, etc.) and time for me to ask questions about the new position. Everyone was friendly and intelligent.

Interview Question – What do you dislike most about your current job?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Was presented with a satisfactory counter offer by my current job, Digitas did not counter.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Human Resources Associate Contributor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.