Digitas

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at Digitas.

Interview Details – I received a call from a recruiter in Boston and we had a 20-ish minute conversation and then a call from the head of HR in NY. I later received a call from a NY assistant to come in and meet with 3 HR people - I went in and spent about an hour meeting with all 3 of the HR folks. Altogether I spent about 2 hours discussing the role that they had. I emailed a thank you to each of them and was assured I would hear next steps soon. Now, almost 2 months later - crickets. Nothing. It's like I never took the time to go meet with them. Very unprofessional IMO. As a professional HR person, I am disappointed in their process. At least a "thanks but no thanks" would have been appreciated.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Pretty basic stuff.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.