Digitas

Digitas Intern Interview Questions

3.2

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The first step was submitting my application. I emailed my resume, cover letter, and a short essay answering the prompt "If you were an app, what would you be?" Then I got an email notifying me that I had made it to the interview round. I met with 4 people during the interview, and they were all very nice and friendly. They asked a lot of questions about items on my resume, asked about the role I took on in group projects, any challenges I had faced, etc. They also asked if I had heard about some of the campaigns they had worked on, and had a lot of questions about social media.

Interview Questions
  • Specific questions about campaigns they worked on and effective use of social media   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Digitas in March 2013.

I applied through my university and was notified about a month and a half later for an interview. I did 5 back to back 20 minute phone interviews with an hour break after the 3rd. They later notified me about a month after.

Interview Questions
    • They just went through my resume and asked questions regarding it. They also wanted to know about my thought process when it came to designing certain projects I worked on.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Digitas.

I applied through my university's career site and was contacted within 2 weeks later for an on-site interview. It last about 30 min. with an HR representation and it was really laidback and conversational. I unfortunately did not get a second round interview, but it was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Digitas in March 2012.

After being recommended by a professor, I applied for the internship via email in January. I received an invitation to interview through email in early March and interviewed later that month. I interviewed one-on-one with four people in the department I was applying for. They asked very typical interview questions, mostly behavior type questions. Everyone was really pleasant and clearly enjoyed working at Digitas. They said they would let all of the intern candidates know within the next week and a half; however, I didn't hear back from them for a month.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a group project you have worked on and what role you assumed.   Answer Question
    • What product would you ideally want to make a campaign for and what would you do with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Digitas in March 2011.

Could not come in for a one on one, but they happily agreed to a phone interview. took about an hour and a half with three interviewers. Everything was super friendly and positive environment for interviewing. They asked a lot of questions about my portfolio and experience, very on point and not too many fluff questions. overall, a positive experience.

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Digitas in February 2012.

30 minute interview with behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you failed and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas in February 2012.

Applied in February 2012 and was called by the Boston office two weeks later. The recruiter held a short impromptu interview on the spot and then asked my preference for an office. I requested Chicago and never heard from Digitas again. I contacted the recruiter (phone and email) and received no further information. It was extremely unprofessional.

Intern Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas in May 2010.

Interview process was fairly quick and simple. Applied online and received an email about a week later notifying me that I had reached the next round. Interviews are held both in person and on the phone (depends on where you live). Interview round consisted of four individual interviews with various team members (managers, associates, directors). I was notified of my offer about a week after.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to handle multiple projects at once and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • When doing your work, do you look for speed or accuracy?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Digitas in April 2010.

First applied for the job online and then was asked to come in for an on site interview. The interview consisted of 4 different employees spending 15-20 minutes small talking and asking some questions about my background/knowledge etc. Overall nothing to grueling.

Interview Questions
    • How many lightbulbs are in the city of Chicago   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Digitas in March 2010.

Very organized, everyone that I talked to was so nice and you could clearly see that they loved their job and loved Digitas as a company.