Digitas Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

Campus Programs/Full Time Track Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

Two 15 minute interviews. One with recruiter, then another one with alumna working at Digitas. The interview experience was weird. The alumna was fantastic and engaging, but the recruiter was new to the company (no insight) and seemed bored. Not sure why, but it didn't make me any less anxious to see her bored.

Oh, and I never heard back after a follow-up email. Nothing. No feedback, rejection, anything. Its been a while (few months) now, so I guess thats a rejection. Would've appreciated a formal reply, especially since Digitas requested to interview me based on my resume.

Vice President/Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fast paced but fun 30 minute interviews with a few different individuals. Casual but smart questions and dialogue. The focus was really on understanding how you work, and whether you would be a good fit with the organization and culture. They weren't selling the position hard, but it was clear that they were enthusiastic about the team and that kind of sold itself. I would not describe the interview(s) as easy, or easy to prepare for, but I think it felt very fair and, ultimately, enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, asking for examples of leadership and managing teams, resolving conflict.   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Digitas.

Interview

2 hours of interviews with 4 different members of the team from the same position and up to VP level. Each interview was one on one, each asking roughly the same types of questions.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process took a few weeks, but overall I was very impressed by the HR staff and their ability to get back to me so quickly after each step. Each interviewer was very pleasant and the interviews were more conversational than anything.

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas.

Interview

The overall process was painless. As a recent college graduate they were very open and willing to answer a lot of questions. HR reached out and within a week they had asked me to fly in for an interview. It took almost two weeks from the in-person interview to the offer was about a two week.

Interview Questions

• After answering why I wanted to work in advertising and specifically in analytics, they asked me why again. It made me feel as if I had not answered the question correctly   Answer Question

Negotiation

Gave me what I asked

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

There is one round of the interview process, where you speak with 4 different account managers for about 30 minutes each. each of them ask about your background and previous experiences that you have on your resume. The interview was more like a conversation, and less puzzling questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and had to make that a positive experience/   Answer Question

Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

HR was spectacular to deal with. Very courteous and prompt in their responses. They coordinated an in-person interview schedule as a series of back-to-back half hour interviews, each with a different individual.

While the interviewers seemed knowledgeable, there was a distinct lack of professionalism. One interviewer detailed one of the recent nights where the team got drunk, another showed up clearly hungover, and one played on his phone as I was answering questions. It was extremely insulting and an interview unlike anything I had previously seen. The saving grace was one interviewer who provided unbroken focus and from whom I received terrific feedback about the company and the particular role.

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Boston on LinkedIn. I had a quick phone interview and was quickly brought in for an in-person interview. The process took 3 hours and I was asked very specific questions about my background as well as some problem-solving questions. I received a tentative offer by phone the same week. However, an official offer was not sent until four weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate slightly.

Associate Director, Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Initial communication was quick and interviews set up quickly but follow ups took weeks. Two rounds of interviews (in person and by phone) then reference checks later, got an offer that was outside range for position. Was able to negotiate slightly but then they started downplaying my extensive experience and qualifications and wouldn't budge. They even admitted I would be working at a higher-level and would expect more of me but wouldn't agree to pay me closer to market value for the position. I declined the offer and called two other competitors who I am discussing next steps with now.

Interview Questions

• None - all were pretty much conversational and involved my work experience and the types of projects I managed over the years. I was impressed with the professionalism and intelligent people I met during this process.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Digitas (New York, NY).

Interview

very organized, nothing too complicated. Very laid back. Human resources was very helpful and kind through out the whole process. I spoke to 4 different people. 3 in one department and one in another

Interview Questions

• There was nothing too difficult. It was all about me and my past experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate