Digitas Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

Associate Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty average interview process. The recruiter was especially friendly and knowledgeable. The folks that did the Skype interview were awesome. Got to meet a CD, ACD, SAD, and some other creative folks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

Two 15 minute interviews. One with recruiter, then another one with alumna working at Digitas. The interview experience was weird. The alumna was fantastic and engaging, but the recruiter was new to the company (no insight) and seemed bored. Not sure why, but it didn't make me any less anxious to see her bored. Oh, and I never heard back after a follow-up email. Nothing. No feedback, rejection, anything. Its been a while (few months) now, so I guess thats a rejection. Would've appreciated a formal reply, especially since Digitas requested to interview me based on my resume.

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Pre-screening interview then face to face. Very standard. Went for a management position but they cited lack of past experience as a manager as the reason they declined. All in all it was one of the best 'no' interviews I've ever had. Great company, great services, i was disappointed I didn't get an offer but had a great experience all in all

Interview Questions

• Case study on common marketing KPI metrics, what my past experience was   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter, didn't seem like anything was going to look up since I still had some time before I could actually start but then he contacted to to interview with the ACD for a position that opened up. Since I wasn't in NY I did a skype interview and it went pretty well. It was mainly just him talking about the role and see if it was something I was interested in. Got a phone offer a week later and the official letter two weeks after that.

Vice President/Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fast paced but fun 30 minute interviews with a few different individuals. Casual but smart questions and dialogue. The focus was really on understanding how you work, and whether you would be a good fit with the organization and culture. They weren't selling the position hard, but it was clear that they were enthusiastic about the team and that kind of sold itself. I would not describe the interview(s) as easy, or easy to prepare for, but I think it felt very fair and, ultimately, enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, asking for examples of leadership and managing teams, resolving conflict.   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

2 hours of interviews with 4 different members of the team from the same position and up to VP level. Each interview was one on one, each asking roughly the same types of questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview process took a few weeks, but overall I was very impressed by the HR staff and their ability to get back to me so quickly after each step. Each interviewer was very pleasant and the interviews were more conversational than anything.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Long interview that turned out to be more conversational with the team I'd be working with. Didn't really go through the specific questions but more of wanting to find out who I was as a person and my aspirations. It was an enjoyable experience..but then again I like interviewing.

Interview Questions

• - What are you passionate about? - What makes you stand out? - Past experience - Why Digitas?   Answer Question

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

The overall process was painless. As a recent college graduate they were very open and willing to answer a lot of questions. HR reached out and within a week they had asked me to fly in for an interview. It took almost two weeks from the in-person interview to the offer was about a two week.

Interview Questions

• After answering why I wanted to work in advertising and specifically in analytics, they asked me why again. It made me feel as if I had not answered the question correctly   Answer Question

Negotiation

Gave me what I asked

Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by HR. First round was basic background questions. A week later, I skyped with 3 people for the second round, 2 peers and 1 hiring manager. The peers will dig into your experience/project and ask you how you did this and may challenge you a little bit. Interview with hiring manager was surprisingly easy, just chatting about background and future projects. Didn't accept the offer because of the low pay.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a project and tell me what tool you used and how you did it, followed up with in-depth questions of your methodology/approach.   Answer Question