Digitas

Digitas Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2015
Updated Jan 9, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Digitas in July 2013.

Phone interview with HR, Interview with 5 people at company's site

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas in June 2013.

Brief Phone screen. Brought in for an interview the following week. Interviewed with three different people. Two associate directors and one manager in the Strategy and Analysis group. This was the most difficult I've ever had, mostly because of the challenging case study. They want to test your analytical and reasoning skills. Also, expect some basic and difficult computational questions.

Interview Questions
    • How many barbershops are there in America? Tell me how you got to your answer so I can understand your thought process   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas in March 2013.

3 interviews

Wanted freelance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas in March 2014.

Interviewed with two program directors in person and one phone interview on site. Expect you to be both creative and analytical. One of the interviews is a case study. The interviewer gave me some data sheets and asked what campaigns were performing well and and which ones were not performing to standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas in January 2014.

I was referred by a contact with ties inside the Digitas Boston office. I received an email from a recruiter soon after, who then set up an initial phone screening. One week after the phone call, I interviewed with two managers and two VP/directors on the S&A team. Each person interviewed me for 30 minutes, and all conversations were back to back. The recruiter called me the next day to offer me the position.

Questions were mostly behavioral and experience-based, but there were a couple of strategy-related/case questions. If you look through and practice answering questions that are laid out in past Digitas S&A interview reviews on Glassdoor, you should be in good shape.

Interview Questions
    • If you were Volkswagen and you were running an ad during the Super Bowl, what would you do to prepare beforehand?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Digitas.

I was contacted by a recruiter from Boston on LinkedIn. I had a quick phone interview and was quickly brought in for an in-person interview. The process took 3 hours and I was asked very specific questions about my background as well as some problem-solving questions. I received a tentative offer by phone the same week. However, an official offer was not sent until four weeks later.

Interview Questions
    Able to negotiate slightly.

Search Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Digitas in June 2013.

The interview was straight forward and done round robin style. I met with four different people with the department who asked standard structured interview questions. Because of the position the questions were logic based and not behavioral. Mostly questions about past experiences.

Interview Questions
    • If you needed to find a needle in a haystack what method would you use?   Answer Question

Vice President Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Digitas in March 2010.

Digitas conducts multiple rounds of phone interviews and on-site interviews. The interviewers usually meet afterwards as a team to share their findings and then to vote up or down on the candidate. Often this results in the candidate being brought in for a final interview round with the senior leader of the division before a final hiring commitment is made.

Interview Questions
    • Articulate your vision for how you will grow this role in specific ways that will help grow the company.   View Answer
    Not a lot of back and forth.

Strategy Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Digitas in January 2014.

Several phone interviews with HR, and though it seemed very promising, it ended there.

Interview Questions
    • Provide specific examples of ethnographic and other types of market research conducted.   Answer Question

Manager, Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Digitas.

Received interview through employee referral. Had initial phone screening and then had a full day of interviews set-up with five different employees from all different capabilities. Was offered position next day with minimal negotiation needed.

Interview Questions
    • Many of the questions were situational. One of the hardest questions was what was my life's greatest accomplishment!? I was not prepared for that question.   Answer Question
    Minimal