Digitas Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

Brief Phone screen. Brought in for an interview the following week. Interviewed with three different people. Two associate directors and one manager in the Strategy and Analysis group. This was the most difficult I've ever had, mostly because of the challenging case study. They want to test your analytical and reasoning skills. Also, expect some basic and difficult computational questions.

Interview Questions

• How many barbershops are there in America? Tell me how you got to your answer so I can understand your thought process   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, Interview with 5 people at company's site

Interview Questions

• What is the yearly consumption of eggs in the USA   2 Answers

Manager, Delivery Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

It is very, very difficult. Long and tiring. You will interview with at least 4 people, for one hour each in one day. Prepare ahead of time with memorization of your resume. Get a very good night sleep, and stay hydrated throughout. Bring your own water! And don't forget to bring something to take notes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the best way to run a project.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not a long negotiation phase. They made me an offer, it was a good offer and I took it.

Search Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digitas in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was straight forward and done round robin style. I met with four different people with the department who asked standard structured interview questions. Because of the position the questions were logic based and not behavioral. Mostly questions about past experiences.

Interview Questions

• If you needed to find a needle in a haystack what method would you use?   Answer Question

Vice President/Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fast paced but fun 30 minute interviews with a few different individuals. Casual but smart questions and dialogue. The focus was really on understanding how you work, and whether you would be a good fit with the organization and culture. They weren't selling the position hard, but it was clear that they were enthusiastic about the team and that kind of sold itself. I would not describe the interview(s) as easy, or easy to prepare for, but I think it felt very fair and, ultimately, enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, asking for examples of leadership and managing teams, resolving conflict.   1 Answer

Vice President Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Digitas conducts multiple rounds of phone interviews and on-site interviews. The interviewers usually meet afterwards as a team to share their findings and then to vote up or down on the candidate. Often this results in the candidate being brought in for a final interview round with the senior leader of the division before a final hiring commitment is made.

Interview Questions

• Articulate your vision for how you will grow this role in specific ways that will help grow the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a lot of back and forth.

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (South San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with two program directors in person and one phone interview on site. Expect you to be both creative and analytical. One of the interviews is a case study. The interviewer gave me some data sheets and asked what campaigns were performing well and and which ones were not performing to standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a contact with ties inside the Digitas Boston office. I received an email from a recruiter soon after, who then set up an initial phone screening. One week after the phone call, I interviewed with two managers and two VP/directors on the S&A team. Each person interviewed me for 30 minutes, and all conversations were back to back. The recruiter called me the next day to offer me the position. Questions were mostly behavioral and experience-based, but there were a couple of strategy-related/case questions. If you look through and practice answering questions that are laid out in past Digitas S&A interview reviews on Glassdoor, you should be in good shape.

Interview Questions

• If you were Volkswagen and you were running an ad during the Super Bowl, what would you do to prepare beforehand?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Boston on LinkedIn. I had a quick phone interview and was quickly brought in for an in-person interview. The process took 3 hours and I was asked very specific questions about my background as well as some problem-solving questions. I received a tentative offer by phone the same week. However, an official offer was not sent until four weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate slightly.

Summer Inter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

Submitted my résumé through my schools job search engine. I was contact to come into a full day interview. There were about 40 other candidates present, and round robin I Trevor's style was used. They also have a through I yep diction to each of the internships and we heard many different employees speak. Everyone was very pleasant and accommodating!

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult for me to answer. They did like to hear a lot about marketing trends I had read about.   Answer Question