Digitas

Digitas Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas in February 2012.

Applied in February 2012 and was called by the Boston office two weeks later. The recruiter held a short impromptu interview on the spot and then asked my preference for an office. I requested Chicago and never heard from Digitas again. I contacted the recruiter (phone and email) and received no further information. It was extremely unprofessional.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Digitas.

I applied through my university's career site and was contacted within 2 weeks later for an on-site interview. It last about 30 min. with an HR representation and it was really laidback and conversational. I unfortunately did not get a second round interview, but it was a great experience.

Media Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Digitas.

The questions asked of me were pretty expected -- no curve balls. I was asked to describe a recent recommendation that I made to the client, and to describe my rationale. Other than that, standard questions regarding my media and supervising skill set.

Interview Questions
    • Again, no curve balls. The interviewer was clearly just interested in understanding my skills and personality.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Digitas.

Applied online and was contacted be a recruiter. Has a 20 minute phone interview and was invited to come into the office. Interviewed by 4 team members that asked me about my background and cultural fit. The process was professional and they are a great company, but ultimately someone with more experience was chosen.

Finance Intern Interview

Phone & in person interviews. Very friendly, and relaxed, mostly want you to speak to your previous experience, and how that will make you a fit for the position.

Took another offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

interviewed at Digitas in January 2013.

Lengthy process, Interviewed four times with four different people. Overall very informal and great atmosphere

Analyst Interview

3 back-to-back onsite interviews. one will be a business case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Digitas.

Applied through an employee referral, spoke with a recruiter months later, came in for an interview 2 weeks after that, found out I did not get the position a month after the interview. The interview started with the recruiter and than went into 4 higher level analyst mangers coming in separately. The questions were based on my background, advertising industry, and analytical skills. Although they felt my experience was fit for the position I did not get it because my answers were "too long."

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite AD campaign?
      How can you track social media?
      If you wanted to reach out to Boston males in college, what is the market size?
      What companies perform SEM and SEO well, which do not?
        View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Digitas.

very organized, nothing too complicated. Very laid back. Human resources was very helpful and kind through out the whole process. I spoke to 4 different people. 3 in one department and one in another

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing too difficult. It was all about me and my past experiences   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Digitas.

Interview process took a few weeks, but overall I was very impressed by the HR staff and their ability to get back to me so quickly after each step. Each interviewer was very pleasant and the interviews were more conversational than anything.