Digitas

Average Difficulty
124 candidate interviews

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in February 2012.

Interview Details – Applied in February 2012 and was called by the Boston office two weeks later. The recruiter held a short impromptu interview on the spot and then asked my preference for an office. I requested Chicago and never heard from Digitas again. I contacted the recruiter (phone and email) and received no further information. It was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in marketing?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Digitas.

Interview Details – I applied through my university's career site and was contacted within 2 weeks later for an on-site interview. It last about 30 min. with an HR representation and it was really laidback and conversational. I unfortunately did not get a second round interview, but it was a great experience.

Interview Question – What digital campaigns did you really like?   Answer Question

Media Supervisor Interview

Media Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Digitas.

Interview Details – The questions asked of me were pretty expected -- no curve balls. I was asked to describe a recent recommendation that I made to the client, and to describe my rationale. Other than that, standard questions regarding my media and supervising skill set.

Interview Question – Again, no curve balls. The interviewer was clearly just interested in understanding my skills and personality.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted be a recruiter. Has a 20 minute phone interview and was invited to come into the office. Interviewed by 4 team members that asked me about my background and cultural fit. The process was professional and they are a great company, but ultimately someone with more experience was chosen.

Interview Question – What is one of your favorite recent AD campaigns   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern

Interviewed at Digitas

Interview Details – Phone & in person interviews. Very friendly, and relaxed, mostly want you to speak to your previous experience, and how that will make you a fit for the position.

Interview Question – What projects have you worked on in the past?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Took another offer

Atlanta, GA

I interviewed at Digitas in January 2013.

Interview Details – Lengthy process, Interviewed four times with four different people. Overall very informal and great atmosphere

Interview Question – How many tires are in the United States?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Digitas

Interview Details – 3 back-to-back onsite interviews. one will be a business case.

Interview Question – how many tennis balls are sold in the US every year?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Digitas.

Interview Details – Applied through an employee referral, spoke with a recruiter months later, came in for an interview 2 weeks after that, found out I did not get the position a month after the interview. The interview started with the recruiter and than went into 4 higher level analyst mangers coming in separately. The questions were based on my background, advertising industry, and analytical skills. Although they felt my experience was fit for the position I did not get it because my answers were "too long."

Interview Question – What is your favorite AD campaign?
How can you track social media?
If you wanted to reach out to Boston males in college, what is the market size?
What companies perform SEM and SEO well, which do not?
  View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Digitas.

Interview Details – very organized, nothing too complicated. Very laid back. Human resources was very helpful and kind through out the whole process. I spoke to 4 different people. 3 in one department and one in another

Interview Question – There was nothing too difficult. It was all about me and my past experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Creative Director Interview

Creative Director

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas.

Interview Details – One phone interview to go over job specifics and see if I was interested with the understanding that my portfolio would then be forwarded to the executive creative director. The recruiter seemed rushed and asked the most basic of questions regarding my background and skill set. I never heard back from the recruiter and found out later on that this recruiter is no longer with the company.

Interview Question – There were no behavioral questions or any kind of unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. We help companies of all shapes and sizes decide What’s Next … and then we take them there. Across 40 offices in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas interview questions and advice. All 124 interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.