Digitas Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

Associate Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty average interview process. The recruiter was especially friendly and knowledgeable. The folks that did the Skype interview were awesome. Got to meet a CD, ACD, SAD, and some other creative folks.

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis - SAN Francisco, CA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

I wouldn't know the complete interview process as they never finished interviewing with me. I got a phone call from Michael Lochmondy and it was a simple phone screen. Afterwards he said that he would contact the Analytics team to have a group interview and see how I well I got along with them. I never got that phone call even after months of checking in with him. I'm disappointed as Digitas was one of the companies I was really hoping to work for

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, asked more about what I did in my previous experience (projects, etc.)   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Long interview that turned out to be more conversational with the team I'd be working with. Didn't really go through the specific questions but more of wanting to find out who I was as a person and my aspirations. It was an enjoyable experience..but then again I like interviewing.

Interview Questions

• - What are you passionate about? - What makes you stand out? - Past experience - Why Digitas?   Answer Question

Manager, Delivery Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

It is very, very difficult. Long and tiring. You will interview with at least 4 people, for one hour each in one day. Prepare ahead of time with memorization of your resume. Get a very good night sleep, and stay hydrated throughout. Bring your own water! And don't forget to bring something to take notes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the best way to run a project.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not a long negotiation phase. They made me an offer, it was a good offer and I took it.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter, didn't seem like anything was going to look up since I still had some time before I could actually start but then he contacted to to interview with the ACD for a position that opened up. Since I wasn't in NY I did a skype interview and it went pretty well. It was mainly just him talking about the role and see if it was something I was interested in. Got a phone offer a week later and the official letter two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by HR. First round was basic background questions. A week later, I skyped with 3 people for the second round, 2 peers and 1 hiring manager. The peers will dig into your experience/project and ask you how you did this and may challenge you a little bit. Interview with hiring manager was surprisingly easy, just chatting about background and future projects. Didn't accept the offer because of the low pay.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a project and tell me what tool you used and how you did it, followed up with in-depth questions of your methodology/approach.   Answer Question

Analyst Strategy and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Pre-screening interview then face to face. Very standard. Went for a management position but they cited lack of past experience as a manager as the reason they declined. All in all it was one of the best 'no' interviews I've ever had. Great company, great services, i was disappointed I didn't get an offer but had a great experience all in all

Interview Questions

• Case study on common marketing KPI metrics, what my past experience was   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

First you meet with a headhunter; Then you are sent in to a pretty young recruiter; After that they send you on almost 5-7 additional interviews as they are trying to find the right fit for you. Its excessive.

Interview Questions

• Whats the first thing you ask when a client comes to you with a project   1 Answer

Campus Programs/Full Time Track Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Digitas.

Interview

Two 15 minute interviews. One with recruiter, then another one with alumna working at Digitas. The interview experience was weird. The alumna was fantastic and engaging, but the recruiter was new to the company (no insight) and seemed bored. Not sure why, but it didn't make me any less anxious to see her bored. Oh, and I never heard back after a follow-up email. Nothing. No feedback, rejection, anything. Its been a while (few months) now, so I guess thats a rejection. Would've appreciated a formal reply, especially since Digitas requested to interview me based on my resume.

Vice President/Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Digitas (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Fast paced but fun 30 minute interviews with a few different individuals. Casual but smart questions and dialogue. The focus was really on understanding how you work, and whether you would be a good fit with the organization and culture. They weren't selling the position hard, but it was clear that they were enthusiastic about the team and that kind of sold itself. I would not describe the interview(s) as easy, or easy to prepare for, but I think it felt very fair and, ultimately, enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, asking for examples of leadership and managing teams, resolving conflict.   1 Answer