Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Manager, Strategy & Analysis
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone screen and then an office visit with numerous team members.

Interview Question – A market sizing questions on the number of cabs in Chicago.   View Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was recruited for an interview via LinkedIn. I scheduled a phone interview with the recruiter and was invited in for an in-person interview. I met with 4 people from the department for about 30 minutes each. The interviews were back-to-back and fairly intense. I was asked about my background -- no trick questions. The people were very nice and authentic, and seemed to be looking for someone with relevant experience for the role.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Just be prepared to be able to talk about your experience in a clear and concise manner.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas in June 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, called by recruiter, pleasant conversation for an hour then set up an interview. Had three 30 minute interviews with different managers. Nothing too technical, were just looking to see what sort of background in data analysis you have. Try to exemplify your adeptness with number, statistics, computers, and presentation of reports. ALSO, know that the numbers aren't important, the deductions you make from them are. Got a response later saying they would be getting back to me soon, followed by a generic rejection email.

Interview Question – Estimate the market for a someone trying to break into the Crayon industry.   Answer Question

Human Resources Associate Contributor Interview

Human Resources Associate Contributor
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Digitas in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very efficient and clear - several emails were exchanged, and I was provided with directions to the office and a detailed list of team members with whom I would interview. Interviews were kept short (20 minutes) and to the point, with questions focused on my current job (likes, dislikes, etc.) and time for me to ask questions about the new position. Everyone was friendly and intelligent.

Interview Question – What do you dislike most about your current job?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Was presented with a satisfactory counter offer by my current job, Digitas did not counter.

Account Director Interview

Account Director
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in July 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume directly to their website and received an email from HR to set up a phone interview. A week later I was invited to meet with the head of the department and the person who would've been my direct report. About two weeks later I was invited back to meet with people in other departments; the creative director, media guy, another Account Director, etc. In total I met with 7 people. It seems some where along the lines of meeting with the other departments is where I lost the offer (for some reason)...my feeling is that it was the media guy who didn't like me. He asked me tons of media questions which I didn't feel it was my area of expertise to know. Also, I didn't think it was a good idea to interview with someone who already held my position as an Account Director. Either way, I was told about a week after my 2 hour interview that I didn't get the job.

Interview Question – What have you been doing since your last job.   View Answer

Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in July 2012.

Interview Details – They had a great "one and done" process as far as in-person interviews go. I had an initial HR screening phone interview, then four back-to-back in-person interviews, followed by a final phone interview. Everyone was well prepared, had an organized and professional interview plan included a broad spectrum of behavioral questions, case study questions, and skills evaluations.

Interview Question – How would you describe your personal brand?   Answer Question

SEM Analyst Interview

SEM Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Digitas.

Interview Details – Applied online through the company's career website. Received an email from an HR Recruiter asking to chat on the phone. Got on the phone with the HR recruiter and she got right to the point asking about my relevant experience to the position. I talked about how I took part in the Google Marketing Challenge. Through this challenge, I gained hands-on experience crafting, analyzing, and optimizing a Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click campaign to benefit a local business. The recruiter was impressed with this and told me she would be in touch about a possible interview in-person. The following week I had an interview at the office. It consisted of four 30-minute interviews with different people. I interviewed with some pretty high up people in the SEM department. Very laid back with each person, they really just wanted to get to know me and asked about my relevant experience. Two hours later I left and was told by the recruiter that I would hear back by next Monday (I interviewed on a Monday) and Wednesday at the latest. Didn't hear back until Friday in an email that said I interviewed well but they went with someone else. Overall positive experience.

Interview Question – One person asked me what I might do if the impressions for an ad were too high and what I might look at to get a better understanding. It was the most challenging of all the questions.   Answer Question

Vice President Strategy and Analytics Interview

Vice President Strategy and Analytics
Boston, MA

I interviewed at Digitas in April 2012.

Interview Details – Internal recruiters really professional. Team asked valid questions and were honest

Interview Question – Not interested in resume, wanted to know who I was   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Digitas in May 2012.

Interview Details – First I was called by their NY recruiter and asked to come to the interview session. Around 8 people we're there being interviewed. We were interviewed for 30 minutes by 6 different people, so the interview was 3 hours. They asked questions from my resume, and then asked questions about working on a team and how I handle team environments. The people we're very nice and personable, and made me feel comfortable. The other people interviewing for the position we're young in their early 20's.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite brand and why? What's your least favorite brand and why?   Answer Question
  • What's your all time favorite advertisement? What is your favorite advertisement today?   Answer Question

Associate, Marketing Interview

Associate, Marketing
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Digitas in January 2011.

Interview Details – I first had a phone screening with a recruiter, then I came into the office and met with 5 people total, all of whom would eventually be on my team. They asked about my background, what I thought of digital advertising. It was very conversational, very relaxing. Great team and a great experience.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question