Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Director Interview

Programmer Director
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas in April 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very informal, to the point and organized. I was made to feel welcome and throughout my interaction touchpoints, I appreciated the fact that these guys are really serious about recruiting. However, need to watch out and double-check the level at which you would be interviewing. I went in to interview for a Programme Director role, but ended up being interviewed by a Junior PM.
Interview process consists of three rounds - first round will be with Head of Delivery and/or Programme Director. This round is a classic resume-based Q&A in which the panel generally tries to assess fitment and eligibility.
Second Round is a case-study based interview where you would be given a simple case study that will typically have a client and its problem statement and key objectives and you would have approximately 45 minutes to review the case study and prepare a plan, approach, deliverables, staffing, risks, assumptions view. After 45 minutes, you will be interviewed by the panel - the format is free-flowing. You will be asked to present your workings to the panel and the panel will ask you questions either to probe a bit deeper or to clarify their understanding.
Once this round is over, then you go to the final round - HR round where you negotiate salary etc.

Interview Question – It was a simple case study-based interview. Nothing difficult about it.   Answer Question

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!