Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Digitas in May 2009.

Interview Details – I got a call through the online application on career-builder(surprise!). Very quick process- phone interview followed by meeting with everyone possible on the team in next 2 days including one phone interview with potential manager- that is the way at Digitas. Once it was done, I had a final interview with the VP that was great. good discussion, same questions - i think to validate answers from all the individuals who interviewed. You can clearly see when they have an urgent requirement. They hire and fire both at same speed when work is done. So ensure you find out about the position and who all have worked before in the team on projects. You will get a clear sense/.

Interview Questions

• On previous experience, handling a business problem   Answer Question
  • Asked question about the project they had and asked me to define the problem clearly and suggest a solution. Almost like a case study   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much...but still some room. Do your research as much as possible people at the same level will have variation of 5-7K easily.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Digitas in July 2009.

Interview Details – Telephone interview followed by in office interview 1 week later. In office interview consisted of meeting with four different people one on one and one additional telephone interview with someone in remote office. Each of the four one on one interviews had a different format. One person did a general "What's your background" kind of interview. The next person asked a series of behavioral questions, the third and fourth person asked very specific business case questions. Everyone appeared laid back and easy going except for the final interviewer. He lacked basic professional courtesy.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to step outside of your designated role to get something done for a client.   Answer Question

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!