Digitas Marketing Associate Interview Questions

3.2

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Digitas.

Interview

2 hours of interviews with 4 different members of the team from the same position and up to VP level. Each interview was one on one, each asking roughly the same types of questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

interviewed at Digitas in February 2013.

Interview

4 separate 30 minute interviews. The interviewers were friendly but serious. They were looking for concrete examples of past experience. For example: Name a time when you took leadership; Give an example of your strength in managing projects, Talk about how you work in a team environment, Give 3 strengths/ 3 weaknesses, etc. There was only one "situational" question (see below).

Interview Questions

• How would you interact with a client who was asking for something beyond their budget?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Digitas (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

First I was called by their NY recruiter and asked to come to the interview session. Around 8 people we're there being interviewed. We were interviewed for 30 minutes by 6 different people, so the interview was 3 hours. They asked questions from my resume, and then asked questions about working on a team and how I handle team environments. The people we're very nice and personable, and made me feel comfortable. The other people interviewing for the position we're young in their early 20's.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite brand and why? What's your least favorite brand and why?   Answer Question
    • What's your all time favorite advertisement? What is your favorite advertisement today?   Answer Question

Associate, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Digitas (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I first had a phone screening with a recruiter, then I came into the office and met with 5 people total, all of whom would eventually be on my team. They asked about my background, what I thought of digital advertising. It was very conversational, very relaxing. Great team and a great experience.

Associate, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a Digitas recruiter in Boston. A few days later she contacted me by phone and told me the hiring managers wanted to have me come in to the Detroit office for a face to face interview. I interviewed with 4 different people for 30 minutes each (2 hour interview). I was called back again for a second interview where once again I interviewed with 4 more people for 30 minutes each (2 hour interview). A few days later I was contacted by the recruiter and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• If it were your job to figure out how many barber shops are needed in the U.S how would you go about figuring it out and how many barber shops would you suggest are needed.   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Digitas in August 2009.

Interview

I started as a freelancer, and when my assignment ended, I was told I'd be considered for a full-time spot. Since there was confusion on the company's end on what exactly they needed, I came in two times and went through two whole interview processes before starting the third one that finally landed me a job. The process itself was pretty standard, I met three people I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• Describe a previous experience where you had to take a leadership role to solve an issue, how did you do that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In negotiating salary, I was told there was absolutely no flexibility.