Digitas Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Digitas in March 2008.

The process was fast! The in-house recruiter was amazing -- she was the reason I wanted to work for the company. From start to finish (inital email to offer letter), the total time was 3 day. I met with 4 different menbers of the team I was going to be working on -- 2 marketing people, one delivery person and one creative person. It was a great way to get insight into how the "team" model works within the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why the heck I thought I was qualified for the job   View Answer
Super easy -- the team was open to ideas and did what they could to accomidate!

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas in October 2012.

Had a phone interview with a HR which went well. During my first in person meeting with the team I met with 4 people in the span of two hours. Later, met with 2 SVP's. I thought everything went well until I followed up and they told me they were reorganizing internally.

Interview Questions