Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Digitas in March 2008.

Interview Details – The process was fast! The in-house recruiter was amazing -- she was the reason I wanted to work for the company. From start to finish (inital email to offer letter), the total time was 3 day. I met with 4 different menbers of the team I was going to be working on -- 2 marketing people, one delivery person and one creative person. It was a great way to get insight into how the "team" model works within the company.

Interview Question – Why the heck I thought I was qualified for the job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Super easy -- the team was open to ideas and did what they could to accomidate!

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in October 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with a HR which went well. During my first in person meeting with the team I met with 4 people in the span of two hours. Later, met with 2 SVP's. I thought everything went well until I followed up and they told me they were reorganizing internally.

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult people on your team?   Answer Question

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!