Digitas Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Digitas.

Standard interview process but I was surprised at how quickly they got back to me and how fast I was able to start - probably because the economy was doing well at that point

I did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Digitas in September 2012.

I was recruited for an interview via LinkedIn. I scheduled a phone interview with the recruiter and was invited in for an in-person interview. I met with 4 people from the department for about 30 minutes each. The interviews were back-to-back and fairly intense. I was asked about my background -- no trick questions. The people were very nice and authentic, and seemed to be looking for someone with relevant experience for the role.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just be prepared to be able to talk about your experience in a clear and concise manner.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in April 2012.

The team at Digitas were enjoyable and asked good questions. Good company culture from what I could immediately see. The only negative aspect in the interview process was the contract recruiter who showed little professionalism throughout the process which consisted of no return e-mails and no call backs which was odd since she was overly aggressive, to the point of badgering, in initial conversations. She was a solid example of how not to treat prospective candidates.

Despite my negative experience with the contract recruiter I think the people made up for the experience and would evaluate it as a positive experience.

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!