Digitas Senior Associate Interview Questions

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas (Detroit, MI) in July 2007.

Interview

Very thorough. I spoke with recruiter who stayed in contact with me throughout the process. I interviewed with several individuals. Recruiter kept me posted on competitors and timing of decision.

People all seemed very smart and I really wanted to work there. After initial phone screening I spoke with the person I would report to in person and 2 other people in person on that same day. The office was very cool; looked like a typical ad agency complete with foosball table and video games. Final interview was by phone and informal offer came by phone followed by formal offer in email then fed ex hard copy of same promised offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations of your employer with relation to your homelife (I don't remember how it was worded but it had to do with the work/life balance)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very upfront about my expectations and the offer exceeded my request. I advise others to be honest.

Other Interview Reviews for Digitas

Senior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Digitas in November 2007.

Interview

the interview process was fine, it was in depth enough without being too much. there was no room to negotiate the offer (so i was told) however, it was a large pay raise so i was fine with it.

Interview Questions