Digitas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in July 2007.

Interview Details – Very thorough. I spoke with recruiter who stayed in contact with me throughout the process. I interviewed with several individuals. Recruiter kept me posted on competitors and timing of decision.

People all seemed very smart and I really wanted to work there. After initial phone screening I spoke with the person I would report to in person and 2 other people in person on that same day. The office was very cool; looked like a typical ad agency complete with foosball table and video games. Final interview was by phone and informal offer came by phone followed by formal offer in email then fed ex hard copy of same promised offer.

Interview Question – What are your expectations of your employer with relation to your homelife (I don't remember how it was worded but it had to do with the work/life balance)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very upfront about my expectations and the offer exceeded my request. I advise others to be honest.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in November 2007.

Interview Details – the interview process was fine, it was in depth enough without being too much. there was no room to negotiate the offer (so i was told) however, it was a large pay raise so i was fine with it.

Interview Question – why digitas?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Senior Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.