Digitas Social Media Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Digitas.

Very incompetent HR staff who clearly have no idea who they are interviewing! Secured an interview at their Paris office by e-mailing my CV to Digitas/Vivaki and one of their talent search team contacted me for an interview about a possible upcoming position. While we were walking to the interview room from the reception, I mentioned in conversation that I had worked in a number of different countries, but the interviewer had no idea about this which surprised me considering it is one of the major things on my CV. First thing I was asked once we got down to interview was whether I had a copy of my CV as she hadn't actually seen it. At the end I was told she was going to refer my CV to the hiring team, only to never hear from her again. Did she disappear in a cloud of smoke?

Interview Questions
  • No real tough questions. Just the usual going over CV, what I expect from a job type questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!