Digitas

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst-Strategy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Digitas in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, recruiter reached out and spoke on phone about background. Set up interview. Round robin of 4 interviews, 30 min each, mostly higher ups in the same department or functions you'd be reporting too. They're assessing your abilities while you ask them what they do.
They want to know about your analytical capabilities as well as your ability to work on a team.

Interview Question – Case question: If you were Motorola, what would your three objectives when creating a campaign?
Case question: Talk me through what you'd look at first if you noticed that in your data set there was an increase of 300% traffic one day that continued onwards
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Strategy Analyst Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Digitas in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process started with a phone interview with the recruiter. Then I had two phone interviews with my direct manager. After I passed this around I went in for a 1:1 which consisted of general behavioral questions. I interviewed with about 4 different people from various positions. I didn't hear anything back for over 3 weeks. I had to email the recruiter to get an update three times.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Digitas

Worked for Digitas? Contribute to the Community!

Digitas Videos

Digitas – Why Work for Us?

Digitas - Creating inspired ideas that move people in new ways Digitas, the top global integrated brand agency, builds active brands for some of the foremost companies in the world. In 2012 Digitas was named OMMA… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digitas Strategy Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Digitas employees and interview candidates.