DigitasLBi Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2014
Updated Aug 6, 2014

2.8

Analyst, Search Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at DigitasLBi in January 2014.

I was referred by a friend who works in the office. There was a short phone interview with a recruiter before I was asked to come in for a formal interview. I met with 4 different people and was there for about 2 hours. Conversations were rather casual as they all really wanted to get to know me and hear about my applicable experience. I had fantastic conversations with all of them and felt really welcome in the office. About a week later I heard back from the recruiter that I got the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Was contacted about 1 month after applying for an interview. The interview was straightforward - asked a lot of questions just to gauge interest in the industry. Nothing too specific or difficult. It seemed like they were mostly looking to see how you fit in the company. I spoke with three different people in the area I applied for. After the interview, was contacted about two or three weeks later.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at DigitasLBi in March 2014.

It was very straight forward. I interviewed with three people, and I was asked questions that aligned with what I researched beforehand. Overall it was not as intimidating an experience as I would have expected

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what my favorite super bowl ad was and what was my favorite campaign ever and why   Answer Question

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DigitasLBi in May 2014.

Pretty standard interview process at the beginning. phone interview, asking about your past experience and relevant skills; 4 back to back interviews in San Francisco office, with questions from experience, behaviors, to analytics and case study. what was a bit different from other reviews that i saw on glassdoor was that there were another two Skype interviews with analysts in Boston office as well. the whole process went pretty smooth, except that after they informed me that i passed the phone screening, they invited me to come in the next day. i did feel rushed, but didn't want the opportunity to slide away. so i had six interviews in two days without any preparation. after the interviews were over, the communication was over, too. nobody informed me about anything for a month until i emailed several people that i was in contact with. wouldn't it be more professional if they could take initiative to tell me about the result? they rushed me in and then left me in dark. a lot of respect, huh?

Interview Questions
    • how many car tires are sold each year in the States? they expected a specific number from you, not just your thinking process.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at DigitasLBi.

There were were two rounds of interviews. The first round of interviews consisted of two interviews, each one was 30 minutes and was one-on-one. The first interview was extremely casual, we talked generally about my interest in advertising and about my hobbies. The second interview was a case which lasted a half hour.

The second round of interviews (final round) also consisted of two 30 minute interviews, again one-on-one. Questions were about my interest in DigitasLBi, my experience, and some other, broader questions.

Informational Interview

It was straight forward and everyone that I met was warm and receptive.

SEM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at DigitasLBi in March 2014.

I interviewed with 4 people, 2 from each different team and all different positions- as they wanted to make sure I fit in with one of the groups before being hired. They asked me about my background, what training I had for the position (which I had none), and to share a time when I had worked in a team/group and how it went. Everyone was very friendly and seemed happy in their current position

Interview Questions
    • Do you have anymore questions that the other 3 people didn't answer?   View Answer

Account Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at DigitasLBi in March 2014.

Interview process featured a number of steps, starting with more basic email correspondence and phone interviews, and eventually leading to more in-depth skype/in-person interview. I interviewed with four Account Directors for about 30 minutes each, and everyone was very professional and informative. Overall, very smooth process.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you disagreed with team/boss, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

interviewed at DigitasLBi in October 2013.

The hiring process consists of a phone interview as well as a round of in person interviews with the team in the office. Usually 4 people or so varying of all different levels (jr - sr). The first call is with HR and is a screening call before the more serious in person interview

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Was contacted through Linkedin

Interview Questions
    • Initial Phone Interview was straight forward. Obvious questions about the resume.
      Can you handle recruitment activity in large volumes? Give an example of high volume hiring you have done.
        Answer Question

Worked for DigitasLBi? Contribute to the Community!