DigitasLBi Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2014

2.7

Associate Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DigitasLBi in August 2014.

I completed a phone interview with the recruiter then followed-up with a in-person interview with the planner, supervisor and director. The team seemed very personable but would not return any messages with feedback or information. The team - while intelligent - seemed to have little interest in filling the position readily.

Interview Questions
    • Would you please outline all of your current client's KPIs and what your planner does to meet those goals?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Was contacted about 1 month after applying for an interview. The interview was straightforward - asked a lot of questions just to gauge interest in the industry. Nothing too specific or difficult. It seemed like they were mostly looking to see how you fit in the company. I spoke with three different people in the area I applied for. After the interview, was contacted about two or three weeks later.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

There were were two rounds of interviews. The first round of interviews consisted of two interviews, each one was 30 minutes and was one-on-one. The first interview was extremely casual, we talked generally about my interest in advertising and about my hobbies. The second interview was a case which lasted a half hour.

The second round of interviews (final round) also consisted of two 30 minute interviews, again one-on-one. Questions were about my interest in DigitasLBi, my experience, and some other, broader questions.

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DigitasLBi in May 2014.

Pretty standard interview process at the beginning. phone interview, asking about your past experience and relevant skills; 4 back to back interviews in San Francisco office, with questions from experience, behaviors, to analytics and case study. what was a bit different from other reviews that i saw on glassdoor was that there were another two Skype interviews with analysts in Boston office as well. the whole process went pretty smooth, except that after they informed me that i passed the phone screening, they invited me to come in the next day. i did feel rushed, but didn't want the opportunity to slide away. so i had six interviews in two days without any preparation. after the interviews were over, the communication was over, too. nobody informed me about anything for a month until i emailed several people that i was in contact with. wouldn't it be more professional if they could take initiative to tell me about the result? they rushed me in and then left me in dark. a lot of respect, huh?

Interview Questions
    • how many car tires are sold each year in the States? they expected a specific number from you, not just your thinking process.   Answer Question

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at DigitasLBi in May 2014.

Four 30 min interviews back to back- everyone was very nice, friendly, and social. One of the interviews was a case study as well as a brain teaser question. Very standard interview overall. Bring copies of your resume! Not everyone was given a copy of mine. Not sure if that's standard or not..

Interview Questions
    • Market sizing brain teaser - How many _ do you think are in the US?   Answer Question

Informational Interview

It was straight forward and everyone that I met was warm and receptive.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DigitasLBi in April 2014.

The hiring process was seemingly random - I had submitted my resume and got an offer to come to a senior day. Though they were nice about it (but didn't pay - luckily I have family in the area) it was very disorganized and had very little information. We got in, they gave us a pitch on the company (and food!), and we essentially had interviews with three different people from the team we might potentially be working with. All three for project management were quite nice and very helpful, but it seemed extraordinarily... well, subjective. And in a potentially detrimental way.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Was contacted through Linkedin

Interview Questions
    • Initial Phone Interview was straight forward. Obvious questions about the resume.
      Can you handle recruitment activity in large volumes? Give an example of high volume hiring you have done.
        Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Recruiter reached out via email.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interview questions on walking through your resume, experience, education, professional goals, etc. Nothing too difficult or surprising.   Answer Question
    Phone calls and emails with HR and in the end, I was able to get additional vacation days, however it was only valid for the first year and was dropped the second year because of how it was "coded" in the system. This was a little sneaky on HR's part because you were led to believe that the new total number was your vacation days going forward.

SEM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at DigitasLBi in March 2014.

I interviewed with 4 people, 2 from each different team and all different positions- as they wanted to make sure I fit in with one of the groups before being hired. They asked me about my background, what training I had for the position (which I had none), and to share a time when I had worked in a team/group and how it went. Everyone was very friendly and seemed happy in their current position

Interview Questions
    • Do you have anymore questions that the other 3 people didn't answer?   View Answer