DigitasLBi

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.8

Analyst, Media Technology Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

I was recommended by a current employee. I received an email from a recruiter wanting to set up a phone interview. After the phone call, the recruiter set up an onsite interview. I interviewed with 5 members of the team. 3 individually and 2 in a group. Each session was 30 minutes. Questions were easy. They want to make sure you have the technical abilities, interest, and are truly passionate about new technologies.

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

After applying I was invited for a screening interview with HR and an associate in the media capability. It was all very casual and conversational, talked about my experiences and interests, etc. The second round interview was for two hours divided into 30-minute sessions with four people on the team(s) you're interested in. Again, very conversational and almost no technical stuff, which was very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • Other than chatting about experiences, there was only one "case study", which asked about a new website for a specific campaign that they described and how I would analyze its performance. It didn't take very long, and they asked some follow-up questions on specific ideas I mentioned for the website.   Answer Question

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Applied online, contacted by recruiter, had a phone screening with recruiter to begin with, then set up formal interview at the office. met with 4 different people one on one for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
    • A case question which the recruiter had not told me about.   View Answer

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Found posting on LinkedIn, and applied. Heard back in about one week and scheduled a short phone screen which led to an in person interview. The interview consisted of 30 minute session with 4 manager and vp level employees working on various accounts. interviewers for the most part were relatively informal and conversational. The last was in the form of a case interview in which I talked through a case involving the launching of a male blog to the Boston college market. Afterwards, I heard back in a day and was told that I was to present a brief take home case. After its completion, I was quickly informed that I did well and would be expecting an offer. Actual offer took 3 or 4 business days.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. Relatively fair offer

Principal Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi in November 2014.

I started off with a phone screen from HR, and not through any recruiter, so I thought that was a plus since they wouldn't have to pay a commission to some company. Then I had a tech phone screen which went well, and then they called me in for an in person interview. The first guy was the same guy who had given me a tech phone screen, so I think that went well. Then I met with a second tech guy who was more junior, and I think that went well. I met with the Director, and then a VP, and then back to HR who walked me out. EVERYTHING I was led to believe made me feel like I "dove-tailed" nicely into the position they had open at the time. I thought this was a sure shoe-in. So, Ihad one previous job offer on the table, and they knew that ... then nothing. Two phone calls to HR at this company at resulted in no call backs, and no letter, or email telling me I was passed on. This is the SECOND time these HR people have done this to me. It's nice if they get an offer out there quick to some people, but to leave people just hanging, waiting for a response that isn't coming is unprofessional and rude. I would NEVER interview with these people ever again. If they don't want you, you'll know when they never call you back.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DigitasLBi in November 2014.

Applied online, got respond really quick (few days after) and I was asked to do a online interview. Basically you have four questions and you answered it in front of your computer and the website recorded your answers. I have about 1-min to record each question. There was no engagement with any real person in this process.

Campus Recruiting - Full Time Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DigitasLBi in October 2014.

I handed in my resume at a career fair (end of September), a few weeks later I was contacted by HR to set up an in-person interview. The interview took place the last week of October. It was a standard blitz interview, 4 person rotation every 30 minutes (total of 2 hours). It sounds long, but goes by in the blink of an eye.

Interview Questions
    • Name one time you made a mistake. (it was an unexpected twist on the typical “what is your weakness?“   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DigitasLBi in October 2014.

Signed up through college career fair and applied online. The interview was fairly informal, the interviewers were all dressed very casually. The interview took place at an ice cream parlor across the street from my college. There were about 6 interviewers that were interviewing different students for different 'capabilities.' The questions were your standard interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. But I do believe they are looking for students/applicants with previous marketing or advertising experience.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi in October 2014.

I was a referral from a current employee and the whole process took about 2-3 weeks from the initial phone interview to an offer. After the phone interview I went in to meet one on one with different members of the group. In total I met about 4 people and they were all great. Less than a week later I received the offer.

Interview Questions
    • I can't say that there was anything too difficult. As long as you know how to manage projects and can speak to some examples along with the resources that you had to manage you should be fine.   Answer Question
    Not a lot of wiggle room, but the offer was very generous and more than I expected.

Associate Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DigitasLBi in August 2014.

I completed a phone interview with the recruiter then followed-up with a in-person interview with the planner, supervisor and director. The team seemed very personable but would not return any messages with feedback or information. The team - while intelligent - seemed to have little interest in filling the position readily.

Interview Questions
    • Would you please outline all of your current client's KPIs and what your planner does to meet those goals?   Answer Question