DigitasLBi Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

2.7

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

One informational interview, followed by a 90 minute interview led by 3 members of the department. Digitas agreed to hold my interview over skype since I, at the time, lived in a different state.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process was a day of couples coming into a room looking at my portfolio work. They seemed to be most interested in my personality and my work came second. Everyone I did interview was very nice, but EVPs who were supposed to show up decided not to.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

Really easy and fun. I sat in an office and the team rotated in to interview me. No tough questions it was mostly personality based and seeing if I'd be a good fit. The process was pretty quick and the team was great, my only complaint was that HR seemed a little unorganized

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi in April 2015.

Interview

Brief phone screenings, then one in person interview with 4 managers. The process was great overall and I enjoyed meeting everyone, despite not receiving an offer. Human resources also never formally provided correspondence following the interview as to whether I received the job or not, which was disappointing. But overall, a generally a good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

Interviewed over Skype. Went fairly well. Spoke with three different individuals. Everyone was extremely enthusiastic and it seemed like they wanted me to work there however I still have not heard from the company. Seems like it has a great company culture and a great program for those who are just out of college.

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

consisted of 4 interviews, 3 behavioral and 1 case. very friendly and approachable staff, fantastic office. they know how to treat prospective interns! Case interview asked me to evaluated a startups marketing and outreach strategy on a college campus. Market sizing and qualitative responses.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA).

Interview

First round was spent going through my resume and explaining why I was interested, second round consisted of 4 half hour interviews that were also essentially resume walk throughs.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were worried about completing a project before a deadline.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DigitasLBi (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The process in total took three months. I applied online after employees came to my university and gave a recruiting presentation. HR was either very pleasant or unresponsive: I applied in November and did not hear back for an interview until the end of January. After a few emails, I had a casual, 30-minute phone interview asking basic questions. Immediately, I was invited for an in-person interview that same week. I met with four different people for 30 minutes each. Again, they were very casual conversations, and each person was very kind and open to answering all of my questions. However, after that, I did not hear back, even though they said HR would be in contact. After multiple emails and more than three weeks later, I finally got an email response saying I didn't get the position. Overall, the people I met were very nice. However, HR was spotty and could have been better at communicating where they were in the hiring process.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Telephone interview of 20 minutes: review of my CV, talking about recent projects, things you like to do in your free time, ... 2. Skype interview with 4 employees for about 1.5 hours: Introduction of who's going to interview you, talk about yourself, why Digitas, ... 3. Still waiting for an answer

Interview Questions

• Why should we take you, What's your favorite advertisement, what are your strengths/weaknesses, ...   Answer Question

Interview

Had a phone interview. Asked the usual phone interview questions such as "why are you interested in this position, previous experience, salary requirements" Interviewer was very nice and prompt with the phone call.