DigitasLBi Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.7

Digital Producer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

I had a meeting with my future team and it was awesome. Got to sit down with the head of the department and ask questions pertaining to the work. I showed them some of my work I've done in the past and that was that. I also got to meet some other folks from the office as well. HR was extremely helpful in this whole process.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (New York, NY).

Interview

It was simple, very conversational. It started with a phone call, then I made two visits to the office. In no way was I "grilled." After my final interview, they called me that day to make me an offer. The entire process was smooth and they were sure to move quickly.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with a Digitas recruiter to review my experience and set me up with an account that aligns with my skills and objectives. One on one in-person interviews were setup for later that week with appropriate team members.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Digitas and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

One informational interview, followed by a 90 minute interview led by 3 members of the department. Digitas agreed to hold my interview over skype since I, at the time, lived in a different state.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process was a day of couples coming into a room looking at my portfolio work. They seemed to be most interested in my personality and my work came second. Everyone I did interview was very nice, but EVPs who were supposed to show up decided not to.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

Really easy and fun. I sat in an office and the team rotated in to interview me. No tough questions it was mostly personality based and seeing if I'd be a good fit. The process was pretty quick and the team was great, my only complaint was that HR seemed a little unorganized

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DigitasLBi in April 2015.

Interview

Brief phone screenings, then one in person interview with 4 managers. The process was great overall and I enjoyed meeting everyone, despite not receiving an offer. Human resources also never formally provided correspondence following the interview as to whether I received the job or not, which was disappointing. But overall, a generally a good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

Interviewed over Skype. Went fairly well. Spoke with three different individuals. Everyone was extremely enthusiastic and it seemed like they wanted me to work there however I still have not heard from the company. Seems like it has a great company culture and a great program for those who are just out of college.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

consisted of 4 interviews, 3 behavioral and 1 case. very friendly and approachable staff, fantastic office. they know how to treat prospective interns! Case interview asked me to evaluated a startups marketing and outreach strategy on a college campus. Market sizing and qualitative responses.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA).

Interview

First round was spent going through my resume and explaining why I was interested, second round consisted of 4 half hour interviews that were also essentially resume walk throughs.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were worried about completing a project before a deadline.   Answer Question