DigitasLBi

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.8

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

After applying I was invited for a screening interview with HR and an associate in the media capability. It was all very casual and conversational, talked about my experiences and interests, etc. The second round interview was for two hours divided into 30-minute sessions with four people on the team(s) you're interested in. Again, very conversational and almost no technical stuff, which was very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • Other than chatting about experiences, there was only one "case study", which asked about a new website for a specific campaign that they described and how I would analyze its performance. It didn't take very long, and they asked some follow-up questions on specific ideas I mentioned for the website.   Answer Question

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Applied online, contacted by recruiter, had a phone screening with recruiter to begin with, then set up formal interview at the office. met with 4 different people one on one for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
    • A case question which the recruiter had not told me about.   View Answer

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Found posting on LinkedIn, and applied. Heard back in about one week and scheduled a short phone screen which led to an in person interview. The interview consisted of 30 minute session with 4 manager and vp level employees working on various accounts. interviewers for the most part were relatively informal and conversational. The last was in the form of a case interview in which I talked through a case involving the launching of a male blog to the Boston college market. Afterwards, I heard back in a day and was told that I was to present a brief take home case. After its completion, I was quickly informed that I did well and would be expecting an offer. Actual offer took 3 or 4 business days.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. Relatively fair offer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DigitasLBi in October 2014.

Signed up through college career fair and applied online. The interview was fairly informal, the interviewers were all dressed very casually. The interview took place at an ice cream parlor across the street from my college. There were about 6 interviewers that were interviewing different students for different 'capabilities.' The questions were your standard interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. But I do believe they are looking for students/applicants with previous marketing or advertising experience.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi in October 2014.

I was a referral from a current employee and the whole process took about 2-3 weeks from the initial phone interview to an offer. After the phone interview I went in to meet one on one with different members of the group. In total I met about 4 people and they were all great. Less than a week later I received the offer.

Interview Questions
    • I can't say that there was anything too difficult. As long as you know how to manage projects and can speak to some examples along with the resources that you had to manage you should be fine.   Answer Question
    Not a lot of wiggle room, but the offer was very generous and more than I expected.

Associate Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DigitasLBi in August 2014.

I completed a phone interview with the recruiter then followed-up with a in-person interview with the planner, supervisor and director. The team seemed very personable but would not return any messages with feedback or information. The team - while intelligent - seemed to have little interest in filling the position readily.

Interview Questions
    • Would you please outline all of your current client's KPIs and what your planner does to meet those goals?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Was contacted about 1 month after applying for an interview. The interview was straightforward - asked a lot of questions just to gauge interest in the industry. Nothing too specific or difficult. It seemed like they were mostly looking to see how you fit in the company. I spoke with three different people in the area I applied for. After the interview, was contacted about two or three weeks later.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

There were were two rounds of interviews. The first round of interviews consisted of two interviews, each one was 30 minutes and was one-on-one. The first interview was extremely casual, we talked generally about my interest in advertising and about my hobbies. The second interview was a case which lasted a half hour.

The second round of interviews (final round) also consisted of two 30 minute interviews, again one-on-one. Questions were about my interest in DigitasLBi, my experience, and some other, broader questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DigitasLBi in May 2014.

Pretty standard interview process at the beginning. phone interview, asking about your past experience and relevant skills; 4 back to back interviews in San Francisco office, with questions from experience, behaviors, to analytics and case study. what was a bit different from other reviews that i saw on glassdoor was that there were another two Skype interviews with analysts in Boston office as well. the whole process went pretty smooth, except that after they informed me that i passed the phone screening, they invited me to come in the next day. i did feel rushed, but didn't want the opportunity to slide away. so i had six interviews in two days without any preparation. after the interviews were over, the communication was over, too. nobody informed me about anything for a month until i emailed several people that i was in contact with. wouldn't it be more professional if they could take initiative to tell me about the result? they rushed me in and then left me in dark. a lot of respect, huh?

Interview Questions
    • how many car tires are sold each year in the States? they expected a specific number from you, not just your thinking process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at DigitasLBi in May 2014.

Four 30 min interviews back to back- everyone was very nice, friendly, and social. One of the interviews was a case study as well as a brain teaser question. Very standard interview overall. Bring copies of your resume! Not everyone was given a copy of mine. Not sure if that's standard or not..

Interview Questions
    • Market sizing brain teaser - How many _ do you think are in the US?   Answer Question