DigitasLBi Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015
Updated Apr 6, 2015

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

Really easy and fun. I sat in an office and the team rotated in to interview me. No tough questions it was mostly personality based and seeing if I'd be a good fit. The process was pretty quick and the team was great, my only complaint was that HR seemed a little unorganized

Entry Level Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

Interviewed over Skype. Went fairly well. Spoke with three different individuals. Everyone was extremely enthusiastic and it seemed like they wanted me to work there however I still have not heard from the company. Seems like it has a great company culture and a great program for those who are just out of college.

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

consisted of 4 interviews, 3 behavioral and 1 case.
    very friendly and approachable staff, fantastic office.
    they know how to treat prospective interns!

Case interview asked me to evaluated a startups marketing and outreach strategy on a college campus. Market sizing and qualitative responses.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA).

Interview

First round was spent going through my resume and explaining why I was interested, second round consisted of 4 half hour interviews that were also essentially resume walk throughs.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were worried about completing a project before a deadline.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DigitasLBi (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The process in total took three months. I applied online after employees came to my university and gave a recruiting presentation. HR was either very pleasant or unresponsive: I applied in November and did not hear back for an interview until the end of January. After a few emails, I had a casual, 30-minute phone interview asking basic questions. Immediately, I was invited for an in-person interview that same week. I met with four different people for 30 minutes each. Again, they were very casual conversations, and each person was very kind and open to answering all of my questions. However, after that, I did not hear back, even though they said HR would be in contact. After multiple emails and more than three weeks later, I finally got an email response saying I didn't get the position. Overall, the people I met were very nice. However, HR was spotty and could have been better at communicating where they were in the hiring process.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

Contacted through campus recruiting. Set up screener with other people from my university. After several weeks, invited back for in-office interviews (4 interviews in a row, 30 min each). It went very well, but hadn't heard back after a few weeks despite emailing the HR contact. About a month later I heard back that the campus recruiting process was too competitive to accept me.

Interview Questions

• No case - just behavioral questions, going over resume and job requirements.   Answer Question

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview. Asked the usual phone interview questions such as "why are you interested in this position, previous experience, salary requirements" Interviewer was very nice and prompt with the phone call.

Analyst, Media Technology Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Interview

I was recommended by a current employee. I received an email from a recruiter wanting to set up a phone interview. After the phone call, the recruiter set up an onsite interview. I interviewed with 5 members of the team. 3 individually and 2 in a group. Each session was 30 minutes. Questions were easy. They want to make sure you have the technical abilities, interest, and are truly passionate about new technologies.

Interview Questions

Interview

After applying I was invited for a screening interview with HR and an associate in the media capability. It was all very casual and conversational, talked about my experiences and interests, etc. The second round interview was for two hours divided into 30-minute sessions with four people on the team(s) you're interested in. Again, very conversational and almost no technical stuff, which was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Other than chatting about experiences, there was only one "case study", which asked about a new website for a specific campaign that they described and how I would analyze its performance. It didn't take very long, and they asked some follow-up questions on specific ideas I mentioned for the website.   Answer Question

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

i applied online via their website, was emailed by HR within a few days, set up a phone screen for that week. I heard back the next day to set up in person interviews and met with a bunch of different team members for 4 different 30 min sessions. A little caught off guard by the case study. Was notified 2 days later there no no offer. Nice people, didn't feel a good fit.

Interview Questions

• 4 different sessions, personality fit, standard interview questions, case study, critical thinking   Answer Question