DigitasLBi

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.8

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DigitasLBi.

consisted of 4 interviews, 3 behavioral and 1 case.
    very friendly and approachable staff, fantastic office.
    they know how to treat prospective interns!

Case interview asked me to evaluated a startups marketing and outreach strategy on a college campus. Market sizing and qualitative responses.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DigitasLBi.

First round was spent going through my resume and explaining why I was interested, second round consisted of 4 half hour interviews that were also essentially resume walk throughs.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were worried about completing a project before a deadline.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DigitasLBi in February 2015.

The process in total took three months. I applied online after employees came to my university and gave a recruiting presentation. HR was either very pleasant or unresponsive: I applied in November and did not hear back for an interview until the end of January. After a few emails, I had a casual, 30-minute phone interview asking basic questions. Immediately, I was invited for an in-person interview that same week. I met with four different people for 30 minutes each. Again, they were very casual conversations, and each person was very kind and open to answering all of my questions. However, after that, I did not hear back, even though they said HR would be in contact. After multiple emails and more than three weeks later, I finally got an email response saying I didn't get the position. Overall, the people I met were very nice. However, HR was spotty and could have been better at communicating where they were in the hiring process.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Contacted through campus recruiting. Set up screener with other people from my university. After several weeks, invited back for in-office interviews (4 interviews in a row, 30 min each). It went very well, but hadn't heard back after a few weeks despite emailing the HR contact. About a month later I heard back that the campus recruiting process was too competitive to accept me.

Interview Questions
    • No case - just behavioral questions, going over resume and job requirements.   Answer Question

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Had a phone interview. Asked the usual phone interview questions such as "why are you interested in this position, previous experience, salary requirements" Interviewer was very nice and prompt with the phone call.

Analyst, Media Technology Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

I was recommended by a current employee. I received an email from a recruiter wanting to set up a phone interview. After the phone call, the recruiter set up an onsite interview. I interviewed with 5 members of the team. 3 individually and 2 in a group. Each session was 30 minutes. Questions were easy. They want to make sure you have the technical abilities, interest, and are truly passionate about new technologies.

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

After applying I was invited for a screening interview with HR and an associate in the media capability. It was all very casual and conversational, talked about my experiences and interests, etc. The second round interview was for two hours divided into 30-minute sessions with four people on the team(s) you're interested in. Again, very conversational and almost no technical stuff, which was very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • Other than chatting about experiences, there was only one "case study", which asked about a new website for a specific campaign that they described and how I would analyze its performance. It didn't take very long, and they asked some follow-up questions on specific ideas I mentioned for the website.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi in December 2014.

i applied online via their website, was emailed by HR within a few days, set up a phone screen for that week. I heard back the next day to set up in person interviews and met with a bunch of different team members for 4 different 30 min sessions. A little caught off guard by the case study. Was notified 2 days later there no no offer. Nice people, didn't feel a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • 4 different sessions, personality fit, standard interview questions, case study, critical thinking   Answer Question

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DigitasLBi.

Applied online, contacted by recruiter, had a phone screening with recruiter to begin with, then set up formal interview at the office. met with 4 different people one on one for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
    • A case question which the recruiter had not told me about.   View Answer

Analyst, Strategy & Analysis Interview

Found posting on LinkedIn, and applied. Heard back in about one week and scheduled a short phone screen which led to an in person interview. The interview consisted of 30 minute session with 4 manager and vp level employees working on various accounts. interviewers for the most part were relatively informal and conversational. The last was in the form of a case interview in which I talked through a case involving the launching of a male blog to the Boston college market. Afterwards, I heard back in a day and was told that I was to present a brief take home case. After its completion, I was quickly informed that I did well and would be expecting an offer. Actual offer took 3 or 4 business days.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. Relatively fair offer