Dignity Health

31 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Physical Therapist Interview

Physical Therapist

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview Details – One must complete the online application. IF the applicant qualifies for the job description, then an interview process can begin. The individual will meet the departmental person in charge making the decision to hire.

Negotiation Details – Nonnegotiable.

Social Worker Interview

Social Worker

I applied online and interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview Details – professional, fair process

Negotiation Details – a recruiter offered the job the salary was set, not negotiable

Cook/Food Service Worker Interview

Cook/Food Service Worker
San Andreas, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Dignity Health in November 2013.

Interview Details – face to face interview for food service worker asked if I would be interested in cooking too as that would provide more hours to this per diem job. Took about 2 months to get paperwork done from hire date to orientation date.

Interview Question – If a patient has 2 diet orders, which one do you give him?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Dignity Health in April 2014.

Interview Details – Over a 4 month period, I was sent an online assessment, completed and passed that. Then I was scheduled for a panel interview, passed that, then I was scheduled for a clinical assessment and had passed that. After that I was contacted by a clinical manager whom I was referred to by my application recruiter. I was Emailed and asked to schedule an interview. I went in for an interview about 1 week later, during my interview I had a secondary manager sit in who had an opening in another department. I received a call about 30 minutes after leaving the interview asking me to come in the next day for a panel interview. I went in for the panel interview with the office staff on a Friday, and was called on Monday being offered the position.

Interview Question – If we were to call your employer, what is something negative they would say about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation in wage, since it's a Union based job.

Contract Analyst Interview

Contract Analyst

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Dignity Health in May 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from a recruiter and then the prospective manager. Then a panel interview with possible coworkers. It lasted an hour and each person asked five questions. All about my skills and abilities. I felt relaxed and at ease.

Interview Question – What do you do at 3pm on a Friday when you get a call for a supply needed for a first thing Monday surgery.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A higher made salary and a bonus at 6 months.

EMR Associate Interview

EMR Associate
Santa Cruz, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Dignity Health in June 2010.

Interview Details – After a couple months of sending my resume to Dignity, I received a phone interview. Then we set up a panel interview with all managers the position entailed.

Interview Question – Interview questions are always a little awkward and I can't remember any questions that stood out for me that was especially difficult.   Answer Question

Physician Interview

Physician

I applied through other source and the process took 8+ months - interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy and well organized. Communication following the interview was sometimes slow.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. More of a tour and orientation to the medical center and introduction to medical staff.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Dignity Health.

Interview Details – not much to it was hired on the spot

Interview Question – never was asked much except if I was ready to begin and whebn   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – do not remember

Charge Nurse Interview

Charge Nurse

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dignity Health in April 2010.

Interview Details – Its the best place to work, people are concerned about each other. From top to bottom people are approachable

Interview Question – Clinical questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Rate was discussed according to experience

EMR Trainer Interview

EMR Trainer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Dignity Health in March 2011.

Interview Details – Organized hiring and interview process

Interview Question – How will you deal with a cursing physician?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Location given was too far

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dignity Health

Worked for Dignity Health? Contribute to the Community!