Dignity Health Interview Questions & Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Dignity Health.

Positive because the hiring manager plans and coordinates the interview process (if you have a good manager). Fast offer decision. Interview in person in the office was positive experience. Good to see around the facility. Background check a bit slow. A good opportunity to meet peers and other managers.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work @ Dignity Health? Questions about specific technology instead of problem solving and thought processes.   Answer Question
    none

Specimen Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Dignity Health in May 2009.

stupid slip them a $100 and they will burn it in front of you

Interview Questions
    • they asked me how much money is in my bank account   View Answer
    if i can make them a million then i can make $8 an hour

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Dignity Health in October 2011.

Very comfortable interviewing process. Questions were appropriate, I had a very good idea of what they were looking for.

Pay was too low.

Resource Utilization Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Dignity Health in June 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter for several different positions. I chose to submit for this one at the highest end of the salary range. I had a phone interview the next week that consisted of the hiring manager describing the position and a couple of informal experience questions. The next week, I was brought in for an in-person interview with a couple of the position's co-workers. They asked typical interview questions for about half an hour and then the hiring manager and I talked about the position in detail.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't reach a deadline. What did you do and what did you learn?   Answer Question
    • What did you like about your last position?   Answer Question
    No haggling was done on the salary, I was given what I originally submitted for.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Dignity Health in June 2009.

I was very impressed with the actually hiring manager. He asked very good questions and we had a good exchange of information. I later was interviewed by the group leader - she also asked good questions. I was then referred on to the final interview. At some point along the way, someone at CHW contacted someone I only knew casually and for a short time. That person provided incorrect information. This informal and unauthorized back ground check surprised me considering that CHW is a faith-based organization. The proper thing would have been to allow me to challenge this other person's incorrect information. But, such is life. I would have been a very valuable team member. I was never able to get closure from the organization. Just be careful when you deal with these folks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you dealt with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Worked for Dignity Health? Contribute to the Community!