Diksha Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diksha Technologies

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Diksha Technologies in January 2014.

Got referred by a friend who currently works as a software engineer, was called for the first round of technical interview to the office on Millers road, Bangalore where the Interview was a pretty difficult one to crack, two days later was called for another technical round which went on for close to 45 minutes where I was grilled on many technical aspects ... then the HR interview took place for salary negotiations, and finally was rolled out the offer letter after a couple of days.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between Bulk discounts & Incremental discounts?   Answer Question
    It was alright, I got what I was expecting and was happy the way it was handled by the HR.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

1 telephonic technical interview which last up to 40-45 min.
    Most of the questions from core java servlet and jsp.
    After that 1 F2F technical some simple question from struts and hibernate.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember exactly but a question from jap, which was a bit difficult for me.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Diksha Technologies in December 2012.

written test, personal interview

not too stressful,....

OSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Diksha Technologies in September 2011.

Well they conducted the first round of telephonic interview on my technical know how followed by a HR round. After which I was handed an offer. We haggled over the pay and salary structure for a while .Finally all issues were ironed out and i accepted the offer.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Diksha Technologies in March 2010.

I knew the interviewr as he was working as a consultant in my previous company.

He was very much aware of my technical skills. So nothing much in interview. It was more of basic questions which everyone must be aware of in kenan billing system.

Negotiation phase is not necessary actually.

Diksha pays you with handsome package if you have worked in reputed company previsouly. But only thing is job seeker should be aware of their pay structure.

Diksha has CTC and Perdiem concept. When they offer you package they will include both. Not many companies in future will accept the perdiem concept and they will in future will negotiate on the CTC pay only. This might be negative point in your future comapny.

But you can work out a deal with Diksha the way you want. But be careful with this if you are not aware of this concept.

But this perdiem is not taxable untill you are in Diksha. This is one plus point.