Dillard's

Very Easy Interview

Selling Business Manager Interview

Selling Business Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dillard's in April 2011.

Interview Details – They are so desperate for employees, if you dress nice and can speak in full sentences you are hired.

Interview Question – How soon can you come to work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Very Easy Interview

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Dillard's in July 2012.

Interview Details – very simple process. it's such a revolving door, they have to fill positions immediately.

Interview Question – simple basic interview by an inexperienced interviewer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and interviewed at Dillard's.

Interview Details – Presentation is everything. You must dress professionally from asking for an application to the interview. By professionally I mean suit and jacket for men also a tie and don't for get dress shoes. For women I would suggest a modest black dress with black heels. During the interview do not the phrase "I think." It shows that you are doubting yourself which is the last thing you want to do. Be professional, ask questions, take notes. The more interested you are with them, the more interested they will be with you.

Interview Question – What makes you think you should work at Dillard's?   View Answer

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dillard's in September 2009.

Interview Details – Showing proof of your job experience in a portfolio is important. Come dressed for success because your attire gives management a "first impressions" of you. Carries a lot of weight with them. Customer service and sales are most important to company and knowledge of both important.

Interview Question – Every interview was different. An online questionaire tells them a lot about you and they weigh heavily on that and a background check before hiring.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They try to be competitive with what you were currently making at another position. They are willing to pay a top price but much will be expected of you which is only fair.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dillard's in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked about my previous employment history, my strengths and weaknesses, why I wanted to work for the Company, who was I referred to by, and what could I offer to the job.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – My current job offered me an increase

Area Sales Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dillard's in March 2008.

Interview Details – in interview with regional vice president

Interview Question – i do not remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – set salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dillard's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dillard's interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dillard's employees and interview candidates.