Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dillard's
- Sales Associate (175)
- AREA SALES MANAGER (28)
- Intern (9)
- Assistant Buyer (7)
- Beauty Advisor (7)
- Retail Sales Associate (7)
- Selling Business Manager (6)
- Women Shoes Sales Associate (6)
- Cosmetics Associate (5)
- Management (4)
- Assistant Sales Manager (4)
- Assistant Store Manager (4)
- Business Manager (4)
- Men's Shoes Sales Associate (3)
- Cosmetic Counter Manager (3)
- Cosmetic Sales (3)
- Counter Manager (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Sales Manager (3)
- Sales (3)
- Sale Associate (2)
- Executive Development Program, Buyer Training (2)
- Visual Merchandising Manager (2)
- Store Manager (2)
- Salon Manager (2)
- Dillards Department Store Customer Service Representative (2)
- Mens Sales Associate (2)
- Sales Specialist (2)
- Cosmetics Sales Associate (2)
- Visual Sales Manager (2)
Business Manager Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.
Three interviews, one with store director, second with store director, assistant director, and the manager of department that I was going to eventually take over. The third interview was with the district manager. Each interview was more and more in depth which helped me gain experience.
- How would you handle certain situation (insert customer situation) Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Dillard's
Business Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dillard's.
I interviewed with a cosmetic brand and then right after that interview we walked straight into the interview with the DIllard's store manager. Basic questions. They told me they needed to run a background check and 5 days later i was offered a job. There was no room to negotiate salary although I tried.
- Standard interview questions. What is your management style? How will you coach an employee not meeting their goals? Answer Question
Business Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.
very simple process. it's such a revolving door, they have to fill positions immediately.
- simple basic interview by an inexperienced interviewer. Answer Question
Business Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dillard's (Clarksville, IN) in June 2011.
I got the job from networking
- Tell me about a time you achieved a goal you set for yourself (work or personal). Answer Question