Dillard's Business Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dillard's (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Three interviews, one with store director, second with store director, assistant director, and the manager of department that I was going to eventually take over. The third interview was with the district manager. Each interview was more and more in depth which helped me gain experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle certain situation (insert customer situation)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dillard's

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dillard's.

Interview

I interviewed with a cosmetic brand and then right after that interview we walked straight into the interview with the DIllard's store manager. Basic questions. They told me they needed to run a background check and 5 days later i was offered a job. There was no room to negotiate salary although I tried.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. What is your management style? How will you coach an employee not meeting their goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dillard's (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

very simple process. it's such a revolving door, they have to fill positions immediately.

Interview Questions

• simple basic interview by an inexperienced interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dillard's (Clarksville, IN) in June 2011.

Interview

I got the job from networking

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you achieved a goal you set for yourself (work or personal).   Answer Question