Dillard's

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clarksville, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Dillard's in June 2011.

Interview Details – I got the job from networking

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you achieved a goal you set for yourself (work or personal).   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Dillard's in July 2012.

Interview Details – very simple process. it's such a revolving door, they have to fill positions immediately.

Interview Question – simple basic interview by an inexperienced interviewer.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dillard's.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a cosmetic brand and then right after that interview we walked straight into the interview with the DIllard's store manager. Basic questions. They told me they needed to run a background check and 5 days later i was offered a job. There was no room to negotiate salary although I tried.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions. What is your management style? How will you coach an employee not meeting their goals?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dillard's

Worked for Dillard's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dillard's Business Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dillard's employees and interview candidates.