Dillard's Cosmetic Counter Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cosmetic Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norman, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Dillard's in February 2010.

On line application, they will call you back if they are interested and then there is a one on one sit down interview. If you are hired you will be with a group of others that were hired on at the same time. You will go through a month of training. Then you will be placed on the floor to work.

Interview Questions
  • Dealing with numbers of production and needing to reach a percentage goal how was I going to do that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dillard's

Cosmetics Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Dillard's in May 2012.

First I met with the AE for the cosmetic line, then I went into the store and applied. I met with the store operations managers the same day. We discussed the counters situation and compensation

Interview Questions
    We discussed compensation and I asked for a higher amount. It took 2 days till the store op manager called me to offer me position at the rate I requested

Cosmetic Counter Manager Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Dillard's in March 2012.

Filled out application on line. met with store manager one on one.
    Very nice and positive interview, asked to tell him about myself. I gave him a 2min brief of myself and employment history. He then asked me to participate in a group interview that coming Sat.
    The group interview was great! Store manager along with the assistant store manager spoke about why they liked working for Diillard's. Then there was a question & answer where anyone could raise their hand.
    Very intertwining and fun. I am very impressed with Dillard's.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a mad employee.   View Answer
    • When was a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   View Answer

Worked for Dillard's? Contribute to the Community!