Dillard's

Very Easy Interview

Cosmetic Counter Manager Interview

Cosmetic Counter Manager
Norman, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Dillard's in February 2010.

Interview Details – On line application, they will call you back if they are interested and then there is a one on one sit down interview. If you are hired you will be with a group of others that were hired on at the same time. You will go through a month of training. Then you will be placed on the floor to work.

Interview Question – Dealing with numbers of production and needing to reach a percentage goal how was I going to do that.   Answer Question

Cosmetics Counter Manager Interview

Cosmetics Counter Manager
Glendale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dillard's in May 2012.

Interview Details – First I met with the AE for the cosmetic line, then I went into the store and applied. I met with the store operations managers the same day. We discussed the counters situation and compensation

Interview Question – "How are you under extremely stressful situations ?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We discussed compensation and I asked for a higher amount. It took 2 days till the store op manager called me to offer me position at the rate I requested

Cosmetic Counter Manager Interview

Cosmetic Counter Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Dillard's in March 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out application on line. met with store manager one on one.
Very nice and positive interview, asked to tell him about myself. I gave him a 2min brief of myself and employment history. He then asked me to participate in a group interview that coming Sat.
The group interview was great! Store manager along with the assistant store manager spoke about why they liked working for Diillard's. Then there was a question & answer where anyone could raise their hand.
Very intertwining and fun. I am very impressed with Dillard's.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a mad employee.   View Answer
  • When was a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dillard's

Worked for Dillard's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dillard's Cosmetic Counter Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dillard's employees and interview candidates.