Dillard's Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Dillard's (Lubbock, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was basically general work questions. Don't be nervous when you go interview with the manager. The manager was really cool and easy to talk too. He asked me questions about what I learned from supply chain game. I told how the retailer is the king pin of the supply chain chart as they are the ones that are the last in the line to get the product to the consumer.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement in life?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Dillard's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dillard's (Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

The very first interview was and hour and half long. The store manager and the regional manager just talked up Dillard's the entire time. The second interview was one on one with the assistant regional manager. The second interview was a little more challenging but very engaging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Dillard's (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on college website and was contacted by the Store Manager for an interview. About 3 weeks later, I had a second interview with the VP of Dillard's. Offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about yourself. Some situational and behavioral. Questions about the company and retail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dillard's (Fayetteville, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

I emailed them multiple times about becoming an intern. Later heard about interviewing 2 days prior to the interview. Then came in for a second round interview. Heard back the next week with an offer. I had to call multiple times to hear back about an offer. Emailed multiple times with no response from manager to get interview. Ended up having to go to a career fair and meeting a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is one way you can help us sell something?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dillard's.

Interview

Had an on campus interview for internship. Very easy and relaxed interviewing style. Make sure you know a lot about the company (I didn't and looked kind of unprofessional).

Interview Questions

• -Favorite brand that Dillard's carries -Favorite item in your closet   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dillard's.

Interview

two interviews with mangers. it was simple and straight to the point

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dillard's (North Charleston, SC) in June 2012.

Interview

It was very easy. They just went through a summery about the company and how I would be an asset and learn from them .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dillard's (Little Rock, AR) in May 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with store manager. Discusses collge experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotation. Set rate for interns.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dillard's in January 2009.

Interview

I was hired out of college for a summer internship. I became a manager directly after my internship was completed. I went to a college job fair at my schools campus and met with upper management. I was immediately signed up for a one on one interview.