Dillard's

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

North Charleston, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Dillard's in June 2012.

Interview Details – It was very easy. They just went through a summery about the company and how I would be an asset and learn from them .

Interview Question – what is your style?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Dillard's.

Interview Details – two interviews with mangers. it was simple and straight to the point

Interview Question – it was pretty much basic interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Little Rock, AR

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dillard's in May 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed with store manager. Discusses collge experience.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotation. Set rate for interns.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dillard's in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was hired out of college for a summer internship. I became a manager directly after my internship was completed. I went to a college job fair at my schools campus and met with upper management. I was immediately signed up for a one on one interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when...?s   Answer Question

Worked for Dillard's? Contribute to the Community!