Dillard's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Franklin, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dillard's in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the dept. manager of Ralph Lauren which I though I would would be working at, then I found out that was just my "home" dept. but I would actually be a floater.

Interview Question – I have extensive retail experience so the questions were not surprising.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Nashville, TN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Dillard's in June 2010.

Interview Details – asked if I wanted to move to another store

Interview Question – why was my burning desire not to move to this store   View Answer

Reason for Declining – driving time

Sales Manager Interview

Nashville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dillard's in May 2008.

Interview Details – 3 interviews with assistant store mgr., then store mgr, then district manager longest interview was with asst. store mgr., normal questions tell me about your experience, how would you handle this situation, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc

Interview Questions

• how would you handle this situation? you have two employees argueing over a customer on the sales floor?   Answer Question
  • are you willing to move?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they don't negotiate

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Murfreesboro, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dillard's in August 2007.

Interview Details – about 120 question assessment test and 1:1 interview with sales manager and 1:1 with Assistant Store Manager

Interview Question – Not difficult. Standard Sales questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Can negociate salary based on experience

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dillard's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dillard's interview questions and advice in Nashville, TN. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dillard's employees and interview candidates.