Dillard's

Updated Nov 16, 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Your first interview with initial interview to tell you about the position that you will be interviewing for you get the idea of the job that you will be doing plus the pay and if there's a commission based position how did you get your commission

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe a situation where you had to handle a difficult customer   Answer Question
There was no negotiation they pretty much throw you out on the floor

Other Interview Reviews for Dillard's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spanish Fort, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spanish Fort, AL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dillard's in April 2012.

Went in as a walk-in and was able to fill out the information on-line there I the office. The manager was available for an interview. I went in with my resume and was hired for the next training class in two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What department to start working and why?   View Answer
    Just agreed on money and working hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dillard's in September 2010.

Met with the Associate Manager and was invited to join the team. Was told when to return, what to wear and what would be expected of me. Was also told what my salary would be. This lady quit two weeks after I began work at Dillard's.

I was told that i would start at $10 an hour, and would increase to $11 at the end of one year if my sales met their goal established for me.