Dimont & Associates

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dimont & Associates

Document Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dimont & Associates in April 2013.

Received phone call from recruiter for one position but she thought I'd be better suited for the DRS position. I came into the office and had a face to face interview with two supervisors, then took an assesment.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were the basic,normal interview questions   Answer Question

Claim Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Dimont & Associates in July 2010.

Interviewed with a manager for a Claim Associate position. The position seemed interesting but not exactly what I was looking for. My experience is in carrier based insurance. The questions asked were pretty basic and easy. Took a basic skills assessment test administered by HR. The whole process was about average. Basically what you would expect.

Interview Questions
    • What don't you like about your current job?   View Answer

The pay wasn't quite what I was looking for.

Worked for Dimont & Associates? Contribute to the Community!