DineEquity

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DineEquity in November 2010.

Interview Details – Was all over the place. Some of the individuals interviewing me had no idea why I was there.

Interview Question – What do you plan to do after this?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non existent ...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Glendale, CA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DineEquity in January 2011.

Interview Details – This seemed like a great place to work at. I had 2 rounds of interviews with the hiring manager and the director as well. I also met with the Corporate Controller and a couple finance managers during my 2nd round. Everything seemed to be going well, but I was competing against 2 other people. I had no problem with no getting an offer, but I was not notified either. I would've thought that after 1 phone interview and 2 rounds of in-person interviews I would've received notice on the outcome.

Interview Question – Describe your responsibilities at your prior employment   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DineEquity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DineEquity interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DineEquity employees and interview candidates.