DineEquity Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at DineEquity

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DineEquity.

Interview

The HR is really nice and set me up five back-to-back interview with VPs in different divisions. The whole process is just the VPs telling me about the company and casual conversations. There weren't any technical questions, basically walking through my resume. Not so much behavirial questions either. But I could tell the interviewers were not really interested in my candidacy.

Financial Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DineEquity in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Asked me to walk through my resume and explain the positions that I have held. Asked why I wanted to work in Finance and how my experiences and strengths would help me succeed in the world of finance. Made me feel very comfortable and were not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite function in Microsoft Excel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, simply waited for the official offer to be sent to me.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DineEquity (Glendale, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

This seemed like a great place to work at. I had 2 rounds of interviews with the hiring manager and the director as well. I also met with the Corporate Controller and a couple finance managers during my 2nd round. Everything seemed to be going well, but I was competing against 2 other people. I had no problem with no getting an offer, but I was not notified either. I would've thought that after 1 phone interview and 2 rounds of in-person interviews I would've received notice on the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Describe your responsibilities at your prior employment   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DineEquity (Kansas City, MO) in November 2010.

Interview

Was all over the place. Some of the individuals interviewing me had no idea why I was there.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do after this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non existent ...