DineEquity

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DineEquity in November 2010.

Interview Details – Was all over the place. Some of the individuals interviewing me had no idea why I was there.

Interview Question – What do you plan to do after this?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non existent ...

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Glendale, CA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DineEquity in January 2011.

Interview Details – This seemed like a great place to work at. I had 2 rounds of interviews with the hiring manager and the director as well. I also met with the Corporate Controller and a couple finance managers during my 2nd round. Everything seemed to be going well, but I was competing against 2 other people. I had no problem with no getting an offer, but I was not notified either. I would've thought that after 1 phone interview and 2 rounds of in-person interviews I would've received notice on the outcome.

Interview Question – Describe your responsibilities at your prior employment   Answer Question

Worked for DineEquity? Contribute to the Community!