Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy

Updated Dec 28, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy.

Interviewed twice, each time with VP and HR recruiter. Both interviews were focused on process rather than actual skill set. When I asked specific questions about what they wanted in a candidate, both VP and recruiter were unable to give direct answers, opting for more generalized responses. Both interviews were finalized in 30 minutes or less and I was unable to get all my questions answered. I was rushed out.

Interview Questions
    • What process would you go through starting your own department?   Answer Question
    Little to zero negotiation - HR recruiter said you either want to work for Diplomat or you don't.

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy in July 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter and had an in person interview 2 days later. The interview was with the lead designer and vp of marketing. The interview was pretty easy and laid back. It has been over a month since my interview and I have yet to hear back.

MBM Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy in September 2011.

HR isn't the best. More concerned with people getting along then you actually knowing how to do your job. The usual, background check, drug test. Met with the department heads and HR. Usually give a follow up interview when applying for a position within the company.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

The process took a dayinterviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy in May 2011.

I sat down with the manager of a certain segment who would be in charge of this current position and he had a current analyst on speaker phone. The analyst participated through the whole interview and asked job specific questions like metrics used, familiarity with their software packages etc. The manager seemed genuine and nice. We then took the tour - It was a very large building that they are still trying to fill. After that I was sent to HR to fill out a formal app. Received a letter 2 weeks later stating they went w/ someone else. From what I know they are on a tight budget so I don't believe they offer competitive salaries, bonus, or profit sharing program.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a problem and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • Name a time on which you took charge of a project and became the leader.   Answer Question