Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Flint, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy in May 2011.

Interview Details – I sat down with the manager of a certain segment who would be in charge of this current position and he had a current analyst on speaker phone. The analyst participated through the whole interview and asked job specific questions like metrics used, familiarity with their software packages etc. The manager seemed genuine and nice. We then took the tour - It was a very large building that they are still trying to fill. After that I was sent to HR to fill out a formal app. Received a letter 2 weeks later stating they went w/ someone else. From what I know they are on a tight budget so I don't believe they offer competitive salaries, bonus, or profit sharing program.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy employees and interview candidates.