Interviews for Top Jobs at Diplomatic Language Services
- Teacher (1)
- Accounting Intern (1)
- Student Services Coordinator (1)
- Pashto, Urdu Instructor (1)
- Student Services & Facilities Coordinator (1)
- Diplomat Language Instructor (1)
Accounting Intern Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Diplomatic Language Services (Arlington, VA) in May 2011.
I was contacted for a phone interview within 2 days of applying to the job online through my college career website. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes, and at the end, I was invited in to interview at the office, and meet some of the accounting staff.
- What job did you like the best? 1 Answer
I was offered a wage lower than what I was hoping to get, but given the fact that I had no experience, I took it.