Diplomatic Language Services

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Student Services Coordinator

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Diplomatic Language Services.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews and then after 2 weeks I came in for an in-person interview. I interviewed with 3 people from operations department and then didn't hear back for another two weeks. Then asked to come back for another in-person interview, interviewed with about 7 people from different departments, all asked very straightforward questions about my interests, experiences, and interest in the company (this was for an entry level job)

Interview Question – I don't think any of the questions were particularly difficult or unexpected, very simple interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would suggest negotiating the salary.

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Diplomatic Language Services in May 2012.

Interview Details – face to face interview. DLS initially emailed to ask for availability for teaching foreign language. Availability was immediate need. If not, DLS hired another candidate.

Interview Questions

• what other teaching materials do you have to offer?   View Answer
  • what is the most difficult part of the language?   View Answer

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern
Arlington, VA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Diplomatic Language Services in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted for a phone interview within 2 days of applying to the job online through my college career website. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes, and at the end, I was invited in to interview at the office, and meet some of the accounting staff.

Interview Question – What job did you like the best?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered a wage lower than what I was hoping to get, but given the fact that I had no experience, I took it.

Pashto, Urdu Instructor Interview

Pashto, Urdu Instructor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Diplomatic Language Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – its was over all good not that complicated.

Interview Question – Will you be able to travel and work in other states?   View Answer

Worked for Diplomatic Language Services? Contribute to the Community!