Direct Energy Auditor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Direct Energy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager, successfully completed exercises, and finally interviewed with the hiring manager's bosses. I advise people to maintain their energy levels throughout the process - I failed as I was distracted and too relaxed for the final interview. After jumping through a lot of hoops successfully, in the end I did not "click" with the final and less important interviewer and I lost out on what was a job that seemed a "perfect fit" in every other way. Also, when questioned, I don't respond with textbook answers that I believe are common knowledge, and this can be a mistake. Some perceive you do not know the textbook answers, when in fact you do, and pontificating on bad measures can give the impression that you think too much and can't get the job done. Bottom line - it's hard to read every interviewer and it's difficult to "click" with every personality you come across. It's tough to compete with internal candidates who have political clout and/or executive support, as well. I very much liked the individuals I met during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• how would you measure audit's performance?   1 Answer
  • No other questions were a problem for me   Answer Question