Direct Energy Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Direct Energy in October 2009.

The first interview consisted of a phone interview with the manager and team leader of the the department I applied to. They were both very nice and made me feel comfortable and at ease during the interview. Both appreciated a good sense of humor during the interview as well as interest in hobbies, personal accomplishments, etc. I was required to send a writing sample as part of the interview process. They informed me my graduate thesis would suffice.

Interview Questions
  • How would you coach an employee if they made a mistake or require improvement in their job performance?   Answer Question
The salary offered was $10,000 less than my salary at my previous employer. I explained this during the interview but was asked to take into consideration that as a work from home employee, I would not have commuting expenses, lunch and business attire expenses, etc.

Worked for Direct Energy? Contribute to the Community!