Direct Energy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Interview

Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Direct Energy in October 2009.

Interview Details – The first interview consisted of a phone interview with the manager and team leader of the the department I applied to. They were both very nice and made me feel comfortable and at ease during the interview. Both appreciated a good sense of humor during the interview as well as interest in hobbies, personal accomplishments, etc. I was required to send a writing sample as part of the interview process. They informed me my graduate thesis would suffice.

Interview Question – How would you coach an employee if they made a mistake or require improvement in their job performance?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary offered was $10,000 less than my salary at my previous employer. I explained this during the interview but was asked to take into consideration that as a work from home employee, I would not have commuting expenses, lunch and business attire expenses, etc.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Direct Energy

Worked for Direct Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Direct Energy Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Direct Energy employees and interview candidates.