Direct Enterprises

Very Easy Interview

Salesman Interview

Salesman
Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Direct Enterprises in April 2012.

Interview Details – I found the job in the paper, I called and they called back about a week later and set up the interview. I went in and told the owner I can sell and he hired me.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations.

Marketing Representative Interview

Marketing Representative
Virginia Beach, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at Direct Enterprises in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied to job listing online. Was contacted 7 days later. Very friendly woman from HR contacted me about the company reviewing my resume and they would now like to invite me to set a preliminary 1:1 interview with their hiring manager. I scheduled my interview for 2 days later. When I went to my interview the office staff was friendly, there were 4 others waiting but I was seen fairly quickly. The preliminary interview was short and sweet. The manager asked about previous employment, current/future career goals and expectations, and gave a brief rundown of the company's history what they are looking for in candidates and the what sort of goals the company hopes to achieve my year end. The manager ended by inviting me to attend a "day of observation" with one of the company's team leaders the next day which was myself and 2 other candidates. During the second interview we began by observing the team leader give a presentation and each of us was given the opportunity to give input during the presentation which I thought was GREAT, I thrive in on-the-spot situations :)

Interview Questions

• Are you more of a behind the desk person or do you prefer interacting with people directly in face-to-face situations?   View Answer
  • What are the most important characteristics you look for in an employer?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Direct Enterprises in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied via and internet job board, and was responded to rather quickly. I thought after seeing my resume, they just had to have me. Little did i know they were a company just starting out so they were in the "quick hire" stage, and was accepting ALL apps. After speaking with a "receptionist" (who was located in some other city in another state) for about 2mins, i was offered an interview with the 'Owner' the next day. The Wednesday that the interview took place there was only 1 other person in the office besides the owner, so i didnt really get a feel for how the office ran or the atmosphere was. Also i was the first interview of the day so i was in the office pretty fast! The actual interview only took all of about 10 mins, and was basic as an interview could go. Ultimately, i was offered the job THAT day!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – NO

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Direct Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Direct Enterprises interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Direct Enterprises employees and interview candidates.