Direct General

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Direct General.

Interview Details – I I had 2 levels of interview - phone interview and face to face interview . I was interviewed by one manager who asked behavioral questions and then was interviewed to two other employees who asked only technical questions in SQL server.

Interview Question – Specifically asked about particular functions in SQL and how does it work ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You should do the market research and negotiate to an higher salary as much as possible as you might not get hike for a few years after that .

Auto Damage Appraiser Interview

Auto Damage Appraiser
Memphis, TN

I applied in-person and interviewed at Direct General.

Interview Details – The process has dramatically changed over the last few years so I cannot be of help in this area as I was hired 12 years ago.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you have faced on the job?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Nashville, TN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Direct General in February 2008.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter who spilled all the info including the budgeted salary. She then scheduled me an in person interview with the new SVP of marketing. My interview with him went very well and lasted about 45 minutes. He made an offer to me on the spot, as I told him I was in negotiations with another company.

Interview Question – Where do I see myself going.....   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Nashville, TN

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Direct General in September 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview
questionaire
2 interviews
offer

Interview Question – Decribe your training experience?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing

Worked for Direct General? Contribute to the Community!