Direct Line (UK)

Very Easy Interview

Expenses Reporting Manager Interview

Expenses Reporting Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Direct Line (UK) in May 2013.

Interview Details – Got an initial call from the Talent Recruitment team.He has seen my CV on the reed website and wanted to invite me in for an interview.
I went for the interview and met up with 2 other people. It was more of a competency interview and I discussed my experience in relation to the job description.
I had the interview on the 24th May 2013 and received feedback on the 14th June 2013

Interview Question – I found the interview process very easy and I was in control. There was no question that I found difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Direct Line (UK)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Direct Line (UK) interview questions and advice in London, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Direct Line (UK) employees and interview candidates.