Direct Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Sourcer Interview

Technical Sourcer
Roseville, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Direct Technology in November 2013.

Interview Details – Long, and long. This company shows no consideration for the candidate, red flag from the get go.

Interview Question – some of personal nature   Answer Question

Interview Details – Multiple interviews

Interview Question – Why should we hire you over someone else   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Direct Technology.

Interview Details – Poorly organized interview, only basic programming questions asked.

Interview Question – Simple C++ coding questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Direct Technology in March 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviewers: one technical, one culture fit. Pretty straight forward. No gotcha questions. Just working out a solution for a widget.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

QA Interview

QA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Direct Technology in September 2009.

Interview Details – The first day I did a phone interview with one of the company recruiters. He then followed up later in the day with a more in-depth phone interview and scheduled face-to-face interviews for the next day. The second day I had 1-on-1 interviews with the Recruiter, then Project Manager, Sr QA, developer, BA QA, developer, Sr QA and finally the director. Each person focused on a different area i.e. testing philosophy, compatibilty, technical skills and ability to communicate. There was a voice mail job offer waiting for me when I got home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They were offering what I had asked for so I didn't negotiate.

Worked for Direct Technology? Contribute to the Community!