DirectBuy Lead Generator Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DirectBuy (Orlando, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of sitting with a group of other applicants and reading the script for the outbound cold calls. You had to be comfortable reading the script and role-playing with one of the interviewers (there were 2) through the call right there in the room in front of everyone else. It seemed as though anyone that could read clearly and stay coherent through the script was hired.

Interview Questions

• The only "question" was simply being called on to read.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. The salary is $8.00/hr. with a $2.00/hr. bonus as long as you are on time and present every day of the pay period (2 per month). The commissions come in the form of memberships signed as a result of your booking appointments for prospects to come in for a tour/presentation.

Other Interview Reviews for DirectBuy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DirectBuy (Chattanooga, TN) in April 2009.

Interview

The first interview was a brief phone interview and a set up for a second interview. When I went to the second interview there were a couple other people there too. They explained to the group about the company, what the position was and what we'd be doing, the pay and hours, etc. After that they interviewed us individually. A day or two later I was offered the job and began training with two other girls. The three of us trained for a few days and then each of us was pulled to aside individually by the manager. I was told that there were only two positions and I had got one. After being there a couple of years i noticed they did that every group they hired. They hire more than they need and weed out those not right for job.

Lead Generator Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DirectBuy in April 2009.

Interview

I had an in at the company, so it was pretty much a formality.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any call center experience?   1 Answer