Directi Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

3.5

Senior Recruiter Interview

Two telephonic interviews followed by a case study on Manpower Planning. Then a personal interview with management. Tech discussions, sourcing assignment. Final discussion with CEO Bhavin.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult but a good question, why Directi above Microsoft, Amazon, NetApp, Oracle etc ?   Answer Question
    Salary offered was more than expected :)

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Directi.

Round #1: A MCQ test testing basic computer science knowledge and puzzle solving skill.

Round #2: A problem solving round, consists of 2 problem not so hard.

Round #3, #4: They asked 3 algorithming problems in 1:1 interview.

Round #5: Final round was taken by company's CEO and asked 1-2 algorithmic problem.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Directi in September 2014.

There was a walkin interview.

First round was letter and essay writing round. The questions were:
    1) Write a letter to the secretary of the building near you informing the nuisance caused due ot loudspeaker during ganpati fesival.
    2) Essay on : Visit to your native place

Second round was aptitude round. Mostly english questions were asked.

Other rounds were on next day.

The first 2 rounds does not have any technical questions. That was the worst recruiting system.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Andheri (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Directi in August 2014.

I attended a total of 4 rounds. The first being essay round.
    The 2nd round being with the HR i.e. a PI, where all general questions were asked and brief about the job and the company is given.
    The 3rd round again was a PI, where general questions were asked along with 2 case studies that were presented and answers were to be reasoned out with analysis
    The 4th round again was a PI, again with general questions along with case studies.

Interview Questions
    • Hostel website - Marketing strategy, features, the target market, revenue generation etc?   Answer Question

Marketing Communications for Logic Boxes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Directi in May 2014.

Perfect interview process. They didn't waste any time or asked unnecessary questions. I'm an ex employee too in a different department.
    They took 3-4 rounds of interviews over 2 days.
    After all of this didn't get any response, so I contacted them where I got to know the position isn't available suddenly and they asked me to wait. Their HR suddenly calls to offer me another job in business development which I didn't wish to take up. But the hr still showed positivity and said I'll be their first choice once the position is open. I was in touch with her as I really wished to join the company.
    After a couple of months I see the same position available. I message her to which I get a reply later that we don't think you're fit for the position.
    Really? After 2-3 months you conclude that?
    Really disappointed as I really respect the company and its work culture.

Operational Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Directi in August 2014.

Directi visited our campus for the Operational Engineer Post. During PPT itself they indicated that they need a guy with having linux as his technical skill. First Round was MCQs oly. Most of the question were from networking and unix like on which layer TLS work, how will u change the permission of a file. Second round was coding round. They gave to write code for du -sh command.

Interview Questions
    • I hadn't worked on directories earlier. So it was difficult for me to write code for du -sh command.   Answer Question

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Directi in August 2014.

1. I recieved an e-mail from Directi's HR department for the walkin for the position of Operations assistant.
    2. I was asked for my resume and fed my personal information into their computer. Reception staff were extremely polite and helpful.
    3. We were briefed about the roles of the job by the HR rep and were asked to give a simple MS Excel test.
    4. This was followed by a personal interview wherein basic questions about the internet and simple case studies were asked
    P.S: Refreshments were also offered as there would be 3 odd stages over the period of 5 hours or so.

Interview Questions
    • Interview is relaxed and paced as per candidate's answers and CV. So no tough questions really.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The Process was brilliantly structured. They expect you to solve each question they put in front of you, by first explaining the logic and then coding the solution for that logic. Only if you get the solution 100% correct, can you be selected for the further rounds.

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Directi.

First round was technical aptitude based on Unix and Networks. Questions were pretty simple and easy to crack. The second round was coding. We were asked to emulate a command. The next three rounds consisted of technical interview and then followed by HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • This question was quite unexpected. How can you use a pen-drive as a virtual RAM?   Answer Question

Operation Engineer Interview

PPT,Pen paper test, Technical Test, Technical Interview, HR interview, Personal Interview.
    They ll give detailed description of the post and followed by a test mostly of detailed computer knowledge, networks, Linux/unix, Operating systems etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Directi? Contribute to the Community!