Directi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Recruiter Interview

Senior Recruiter

Interviewed at Directi

Interview Details – Two telephonic interviews followed by a case study on Manpower Planning. Then a personal interview with management. Tech discussions, sourcing assignment. Final discussion with CEO Bhavin.

Interview Question – Not difficult but a good question, why Directi above Microsoft, Amazon, NetApp, Oracle etc ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary offered was more than expected :)

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Directi.

Interview Details – Round #1: A MCQ test testing basic computer science knowledge and puzzle solving skill.

Round #2: A problem solving round, consists of 2 problem not so hard.

Round #3, #4: They asked 3 algorithming problems in 1:1 interview.

Round #5: Final round was taken by company's CEO and asked 1-2 algorithmic problem.

Software Tester Interview

Software Tester
Andheri East (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Directi in June 2014.

Interview Details – They took written test in first round, and shortlisted 15-20 candidates. After that Technical Interview was there. It was pretty smooth, nothing unexpected happened till then.
I cleared this round too, but after that totally unexpected happened. They told us that we all don't qualify for this role, and we can try applying another post of Technical Analyst which was totally non-technical job. We were in despair after all this series of events. Nobody saw any need of altercation, as it would do no good. They told us that we can expect their call in future for interview whenever vacancy would be there. I still don't know on what basis they disqualified all of 90-100 people over there. They totally wasted time and energy of so many people came! It was really disgusting considering the reputation this firm posses!

Interview Question – No unexpected questions!   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Directi

Interview Details – Directi has a long interview process for developers. There is an initial phone screen where you will be asked questions about stuff you have mentioned on your resume, going into quite a bit of detail. You may also be asked questions related to the technology required for the position you're interviewing for. If you pass the telephonic interview, the personal interview lasts almost a whole day. You may be asked to write code on a whiteboard, discuss projects in detail and also pair program with one of their developers on a programming problem.

Interview Question – It is highly likely that your knowledge of data structures, algorithms and algorithmic complexity are tested in depth and detail to ascertain your level of knowledge. You may also be asked about fundamental concepts related to multithreading as well as scaling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Open to negotiation

Manager Business Development Interview

Manager Business Development
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Directi.

Interview Details – I had three rounds of interview and one case study round.

My first interview round was telephonic were I was asked general background questions.

Then I had a case study round in which a case was mailed to me and I had send my solution in 3 days time.

After the case study round I had my first face to face interview. During this interview I was asked a lot of question about my previous work experience. I was also asked questions related to my team management, business development & sales operations experience. I also was explained the job profile in detail.

For my second face to face interview, I was given many case-lets and questions were asked related to it.

After the final interview, the HR took my current salary and expected salary details.

An offer was made to me in a week's time. After some negotiations, a revised offer was made to me, which I accepted.

My entire process went on for almost 2 months and there were delays from the company side but I was told during my first interview itself that the process will take time as the senior people in the have to travel often.

Interview Question – You prefer a job with well defined tasks or ad hoc tasks?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Directi.

Interview Details – First there was a coding round based on the ranks in ICPC 2014. Then, there was a series of telephonic interviews. They asked some very basic question.
Write working code for checking 2-colourability of a graph.
Find sum of all bit from 1 to N.
Question related to simple trie trees.
A basic tree post-order traversal question (working code).

Interview Question – This was the question I could not answer.
Given n positive real numbers, find whether there exists a triplet among this set such that, the sum of the triplet is in the range (1, 2). Do it in linear time and O (1) space.
  Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at Directi in January 2010.

Interview Details – written test - aptitude and essay
interview

Interview Question – asked about dot net question for analyst post   Answer Question

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Software Developer Trainee
Allahabad (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Directi in March 2014.

Interview Details – I got an email regarding offcampus drive due to acm-icpc. Firstly there was a online coding round. Then, 2 algorithmic and a technical telephonic rounds. Online Coding round was good. Algorithimic round were average.

Interview Question – In tecnical round questions,Questions were asked from data structures, databases,networking. The level of questions was good.   Answer Question

Business Development Specialist Interview

Business Development Specialist
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Directi.

Interview Details – I got recruited through campus hiring. The first round was an essay writing to assess language and fluency of English.
Post that I had to wait 2 weeks and was finally contacted as I had been shortlisted. This was followed by 3 rounds of telephonic interview as I was in Bangalore and the interviewers in Mumbai, I was asked to be present at their Bangalore office for this. The interview rounds were basic questions about why I want this job, what do I understand of BD, do I know what directi does etc.

Interview Question – They will ask you to solve a case study with minimum data. Do take your time and answer their question.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Directi in July 2012.

Interview Details – It was a streamlined process with 2 rounds. The first round is a written round essentially for communication skills evaluation along with basic troubleshooting ability. The 2nd round was a Technical face to face interview.

Interview Question – There were a few questions about Linux, which at that time as a beginner to Linux I had no idea & that pretty much was the most difficult part of the interview   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Directi

Worked for Directi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Directi interview questions and advice. All 56 interview reviews posted anonymously by Directi employees and interview candidates.