Directions in Research Research Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Directions in Research.

Followed website instructions and sent my resume. Got an email a few days later to come in and fill out an application if I was still interested. In the email was the open office hours for when I could come in. Went in and filled out app, then took a typing test. App was reviewed by receptionist and I was told I'd hear back soon. A week later I get the call to come in for an interview. The interview itself took about 10 minutes. I was asked about my college history. I was told about raises and all the good stuff they tell you to make you want the job. I was asked to schedule a time to come in for training and told that after the training I would be told if I was hired. Training is unpaid, but you get a $100 bonus at 80 days of employment. The training takes 8 hours total, either all in one day or split between two days, you choose. At the end of the 2nd training day I was told I was hired. The other two people training with me were hired too. We then confirmed our desired schedules and filled out W4's.

Other Interview Reviews for Directions in Research

Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Directions in Research in March 2011.

I heard they were hiring from a friend that worked there. I went in to fill out an application. Within two weeks I was contacted for an interview. The interview was informal and fairly brief. The people there seemed kind and results oriented. The office building didn't seem very welcome; it was rather drab.

Interview Questions
    • How did you hear about Directions in Research?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself and your previous employment experience.   Answer Question
    • What position are you applying for? Do you think you can succeed at this position? It can be difficult sometimes.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Directions in Research

Worked for Directions in Research? Contribute to the Community!