Disability Group Case Analyst Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Disability Group

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disability Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I interviewed with this company they called me in for three different interviews with three different managers . I was even told by one of them i would be hired . After all that they told me they would be in touch with me to begin training . Then a few days later the emailed me saying they decided to go a different direction . . What does that mean ???? IDK i know i am more then qualified for the position i'm professional ..i was 10 minutes early to all my interviews and I also have 5 years of experience plus a paralegal certificate . so this company is just full of it

Interview Questions

• thy ask if you know the process of applying forr SSD or SSI   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Disability Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disability Group (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Walk in interviews are held on Wednesdays, with the proper correspondence inviting you. Then it is followed with a 1:1 interview after a skills test. Then a call back is given for a panel interview by the department you are applying to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They start you at $10 and with examinations, it increases to $13 and finally $15.

Case Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Disability Group in December 2009.

Interview

There are two methods currently by which they hire. Group interview and 1:1. If you get a 1:1 you stand a better chance of getting hired. The group interview is just to burn through as many resume's as possible. You'll get a call back in 48 hours otherwise you haven't been hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for 11/hr   1 Answer