Disability Group, Inc.

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disability Group, Inc..

Interview Details – I interviewed with this company they called me in for three different interviews with three different managers . I was even told by one of them i would be hired . After all that they told me they would be in touch with me to begin training . Then a few days later the emailed me saying they decided to go a different direction . . What does that mean ???? IDK i know i am more then qualified for the position i'm professional ..i was 10 minutes early to all my interviews and I also have 5 years of experience plus a paralegal certificate . so this company is just full of it

Interview Question – thy ask if you know the process of applying forr SSD or SSI   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Disability Group, Inc. in September 2009.

Interview Details – Walk in interviews are held on Wednesdays, with the proper correspondence inviting you. Then it is followed with a 1:1 interview after a skills test. Then a call back is given for a panel interview by the department you are applying to.

Interview Question – Are you a people person?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. They start you at $10 and with examinations, it increases to $13 and finally $15.

Very Easy Interview

Case Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Disability Group, Inc. in December 2009.

Interview Details – There are two methods currently by which they hire. Group interview and 1:1.

If you get a 1:1 you stand a better chance of getting hired. The group interview is just to burn through as many resume's as possible.

You'll get a call back in 48 hours otherwise you haven't been hired.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for 11/hr   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Disability Group, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Disability Group, Inc. Case Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Disability Group, Inc. employees and interview candidates.