Disability Rights Texas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Voting Rights Specialist Interview

Voting Rights Specialist
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Disability Rights Texas.

Interview Details – I had a pre-interview over the phone with the HR guy. I was interviewed by the Deputy Director of the department I would work in. Everyone was very pleasant during the interviews and impressed me. I was not notified by the time they said would notify me which is always annoying.

Interview Question – The Deputy Director asked me about my salary expectations during the interview. I wasn't expecting that and didn't have the best answer prepared. I don't like places that try to make you negotiate your own salary especially when you don't know what the benefits are. I think salaries should be determined by a clear set of guidelines.   Answer Question

Employment Support Specialist Staff Interview

Employment Support Specialist Staff
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disability Rights Texas in May 2012.

Interview Details – 2 interviews. The first is with the manager and the self-advocate. The second interview consists of meeting with managment from Austin, Texas via video conference.

Interview Question – Common interview questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Disability Rights Texas? Contribute to the Community!