Disability Rights Texas

Interviews for Top Jobs at Disability Rights Texas

Voting Rights Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Disability Rights Texas.

I had a pre-interview over the phone with the HR guy. I was interviewed by the Deputy Director of the department I would work in. Everyone was very pleasant during the interviews and impressed me. I was not notified by the time they said would notify me which is always annoying.

Interview Questions
    • The Deputy Director asked me about my salary expectations during the interview. I wasn't expecting that and didn't have the best answer prepared. I don't like places that try to make you negotiate your own salary especially when you don't know what the benefits are. I think salaries should be determined by a clear set of guidelines.   Answer Question

Employment Support Specialist Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Disability Rights Texas in May 2012.

2 interviews. The first is with the manager and the self-advocate. The second interview consists of meeting with managment from Austin, Texas via video conference.

Interview Questions

Worked for Disability Rights Texas? Contribute to the Community!