Disability Rights Texas

Disability Rights Texas Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Disability Rights Texas

Voting Rights Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Disability Rights Texas (Austin, TX).

Interview

I had a pre-interview over the phone with the HR guy. I was interviewed by the Deputy Director of the department I would work in. Everyone was very pleasant during the interviews and impressed me. I was not notified by the time they said would notify me which is always annoying.

Interview Questions

• The Deputy Director asked me about my salary expectations during the interview. I wasn't expecting that and didn't have the best answer prepared. I don't like places that try to make you negotiate your own salary especially when you don't know what the benefits are. I think salaries should be determined by a clear set of guidelines.   Answer Question

Employment Support Specialist Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Disability Rights Texas (San Antonio, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

2 interviews. The first is with the manager and the self-advocate. The second interview consists of meeting with managment from Austin, Texas via video conference.

Interview Questions