Discount Tire Company Tire Technician Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Discount Tire Company

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tire Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Discount Tire Company.

Show up. Fill out paper ap. Talk with manager. If company has an opening they will ask you if you mind shaving every day. They will also ask you general questions about school status and future goals. If they feel you have the ability to work hard and be a good person, then you will probably get a job. Techs have an above average turn around.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really comes to mind. They want to make sure you are a stable person with a ride to work every day.   View Answer
There wasn't any. If you work hard and do what your told, you can become quickly a favorite among the management and then ask for raises as you feel you deserve them.

Other Interview Reviews for Discount Tire Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Discount Tire Company.

I just showed up filled out an application and then I recieved a call and was asked to go take a drug test. Was working within a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Prairie, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Discount Tire Company in September 2012.

I met the Senior Assistant Manager outside of Discount and he offered to give me a job. I went to the store to fill out an application and was called back for an interview the next day. I interviewed with the Store Manager and pretty much just chatted with him the whole time. Easiest interview ever.

None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Discount Tire Company in September 2012.

Asked a friend if they where hiring at his local store and he said yeah and told me to stop by. i stopped by and as soon as i got done filling out the application i got hired on the spot. There was only 2 parts to the interview before i actually started to work there. The first was taking a drug test which was an easy ace and the second was orientation which was training. It wasn't difficult at all and the pay was good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Discount Tire Company in February 2010.

Filled it out on a whim after talking to a tech, got a phone call within the hour. Came in talked to the General Manager, agreed on hourly wage, took a drug test, started a week later.

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Discount Tire Company in May 2008.

they make sure you can complete a sentence and are a team player

all start out at a base rate and work ethic gets you the raises

Worked for Discount Tire Company? Contribute to the Community!