Discovery Communications Associate Producer Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

1.0

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Discovery Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was very brief and rushed. There was no information provided about specifics of the job. The interviewer seemed bored and disinterested in doing anything but filling the position as quickly as possible.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery Communications

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Discovery Communications (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

The initial communication was via email. A phone interview followed. The people I worked with were all very intelligent and creative. My office mates came from diverse geographic, cultural, and academic backgrounds. The corporate culture encouraged diverse opinions, innovation, and ideas regardless of job title. Meetings often included people from other departments. This provided an opportunity to find out the needs and concerns of a particular program or project from a variety of perspectives.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate and be here in three days?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my offer. My advice is to ask, because you never know if you don't ask.