Interviews for Top Jobs at Discovery Communications
- Intern (21)
- Sales Assistant (5)
- Summer Internship (4)
- Human Resources (3)
- Public Relations Intern (2)
- Media Sales (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Social Media (2)
- Intern At Discovery Communications (2)
- Financial Planner & Analyst (1)
- Digital Mdeia Intern (1)
- Temporary/Contract Assistant Position (1)
- Security Control Tech (1)
- Temporary Assistant - Production Department (1)
- Summer General Internship (1)
- Dup Tech (1)
- Discovery Communications Intern (1)
- Salesforce.com Business Systems Developer (1)
- Communications (1)
- Communications Intern (1)
- Development Coordinator (1)
- Master Control Operator (1)
- Traffic Coordinator (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Revenue Accounting Manager (1)
- Human Resources Internship (1)
- Media Services Coordinator (1)
- Editorial Intern At HSW (1)
- Programming & Acquisitions Manager (1)
- Ad Sales Intern (1)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Discovery Communications.
First round was 15 minutes talking to HR, second round was on Skype, one hour speaking with the Business Development Director and manager of the team
- - Did you ever encounter a difficult situation in your team? How did you solve it?
- Was there any situation where you were really upset with Management?
- If you could go back, would you do things differently?
- What was your major achievement?
- What do you like about Discovery? Which is your favorite program? Answer Question