Interviews for Top Jobs at Discovery Communications
- Intern (19)
- Summer Internship (4)
- Sales Assistant (4)
- Human Resources (3)
- Public Relations Intern (2)
- Intern At Discovery Communications (2)
- Media Sales (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Social Media (2)
- Spring Intern (1)
- Operations (1)
- Analyst (1)
- IT Engineer (1)
- Associate Producer (1)
- Audit Internship (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Marketing Specialist (1)
- Accounting/Finance Intern (1)
- Accounting Intern (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Salesforce.com Administrator (1)
- Sales (1)
- Sales & Marketing (1)
- Financial Planner & Analyst (1)
- Digital Mdeia Intern (1)
- Temporary/Contract Assistant Position (1)
- Security Control Tech (1)
- Temporary Assistant - Production Department (1)
- Summer General Internship (1)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied online - interviewed at Discovery Communications.
First round was 15 minutes talking to HR, second round was on Skype, one hour speaking with the Business Development Director and manager of the team
- - Did you ever encounter a difficult situation in your team? How did you solve it?
- Was there any situation where you were really upset with Management?
- If you could go back, would you do things differently?
- What was your major achievement?
- What do you like about Discovery? Which is your favorite program? Answer Question