Discovery Communications Communications Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

3.3

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Discovery Communications in February 2015.

Interview

video interview first, haven't heard back from them. people say usually there will be a job-fair thing after the video interview. And it's very competitive. Theres gonna be 3 rounds

Interview Questions

• whats your favorite discovery show   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Discovery Communications (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume and received a request to do a video interview. A few weeks after I was contacted by the Publicist for a phone interview. Got the job that week.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Discovery Communications (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I received an email from an HR representative regarding setting up a phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled for a few days later. The HR rep was friendly, informative, and quick about setting up a meeting w/the hiring manaer. I met w/the hiring manager a few days later and had what I thought was a solid interview. We spoke for a little over an hr about the opportunity and I left feeling as though I was a strong candidate. I received an email letting me know that a decision would be made w/in the next week. A week and a half later, I received a generic email letting me know that I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Discovery? Which Discovery programming do you watch?   Answer Question