Discovery Communications Director Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Discovery Communications (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR was surprisingly standard. She literally said, "walk me through your resume." I spoke for 20 minutes straight without her saying a word. But somehow, that was enough. I was passed on to the second round where I interviewed with the hiring manager. That interview lasted about 45 minutes. There just wasn't a connection. Seemed as if they weren't that excited about filling the position, or what was going on at the company. The mood was a combination of self-satisfaction and general resentment. Not sure I would interview there again.

Interview Questions

• HOnestly, they weren't that challenging. it wasn't clear what they wanted.   Answer Question