Discovery Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Silver Spring, MD

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Discovery Communications in January 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR was surprisingly standard. She literally said, "walk me through your resume." I spoke for 20 minutes straight without her saying a word. But somehow, that was enough. I was passed on to the second round where I interviewed with the hiring manager. That interview lasted about 45 minutes. There just wasn't a connection. Seemed as if they weren't that excited about filling the position, or what was going on at the company. The mood was a combination of self-satisfaction and general resentment. Not sure I would interview there again.

Interview Question – HOnestly, they weren't that challenging. it wasn't clear what they wanted.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Discovery Communications

Worked for Discovery Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Discovery Communications Videos

Discovery Communications – Why Work for Us?

Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than two billion cumulative subscribers in over 220 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Discovery Communications Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Discovery Communications employees and interview candidates.