Discovery Communications
corporate.discovery.com Silver Spring, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Discovery Communications Intern At Discovery Communications Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern At Discovery Communications Interview

Silver Spring, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Discovery Communications in May 2013.

Interview Details – I originally applied online, and waited about a month before receiving a survey. After the survey I received a link to do a 4 question survey via webcam. The process was slightly awkward because I was talking to a computer, but the questions were not unexpected. Almost 2 months passed until I heard from someone on the Campus Connect team who let me know that an hiring manager wanted to interview later that day. I ended up talking to a director and vice president over the phone, and the whole process was great. Incredibly friendly, and shared a ton of information about themselves and Discovery.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern At Discovery Communications Interview

Silver Spring, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Discovery Communications in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview with someone from HR and then received an email from the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview. The questions were pretty much what you would expect, nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Discovery Communications

Worked for Discovery Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Discovery Communications Videos

Discovery Communications – Why Work for Us?

Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than two billion cumulative subscribers in over 220 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Discovery Communications Intern At Discovery Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Discovery Communications employees and interview candidates.