Discovery Communications Intern At Discovery Communications Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern At Discovery Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Silver Spring, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Discovery Communications in May 2013.

I originally applied online, and waited about a month before receiving a survey. After the survey I received a link to do a 4 question survey via webcam. The process was slightly awkward because I was talking to a computer, but the questions were not unexpected. Almost 2 months passed until I heard from someone on the Campus Connect team who let me know that an hiring manager wanted to interview later that day. I ended up talking to a director and vice president over the phone, and the whole process was great. Incredibly friendly, and shared a ton of information about themselves and Discovery.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery Communications

Intern At Discovery Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I interviewed online - interviewed at Discovery Communications in January 2013.

I had an initial phone interview with someone from HR and then received an email from the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview. The questions were pretty much what you would expect, nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

Worked for Discovery Communications? Contribute to the Community!